tuning

gmoney21

g
Established Member
i have an sct tuned 2k2 f150 hd with a k/n cold air. truck has been pulling lean codes (p0171/ p0174) for a while. also, i just swapped the crank pulley to a metco 6lb today. any ideas out there? :burnout:

grantbp

Established Member
gmoney21 said:
i have an sct tuned 2k2 f150 hd with a k/n cold air. truck has been pulling lean codes (p0171/ p0174) for a while. also, i just swapped the crank pulley to a metco 6lb today. any ideas out there?
burnout.gif

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

grantbp

Established Member
grantbp said:
gmoney21 said:
i have an sct tuned 2k2 f150 hd with a k/n cold air. truck has been pulling lean codes (p0171/ p0174) for a while. also, i just swapped the crank pulley to a metco 6lb today. any ideas out there?
burnout.gif

Is it supercharged you have a vac leak turnkey pan have the same problem

gmoney21

g
Established Member
revisiting codes

(Stoffer), been a while,
lean codes after 6lb pulley swap as well as cat deletes.
sct tuned to 385rwhp on dyno.
after deleting the"turkey pan" vac line, should something be placed on the fittings? :shrug:

floridahd

Hello all I am new here and to forums so feel free to let me know if I am breaking any rules..... I have a 2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson. I am wanting to get some power and sound out of it. I am thinking a tuner, air intake, headers and exhaust. I am looking for suggestions and specifics on what to go with. Thanks.

tbonemcniel

Established Member
no rules being broken, but you're posting in an old thread, instead of starting a new one, or better yet, doing a little searching!

You are on the right track. At a 6# lower to that list, and be sure you get a good tune by one of the better Lightning tuners (JDM/JLP/WMS), not a an off the shelf SCT tune.

Users who are viewing this thread