TUNING ISSUES NEED HELP!!! ASAP

apexallthings

good morning guys! this is my first post on here! :) so i recently got a custom tune from my tuner and I have a question! i noticed after the tune (stock car just #47 injectors for e85 and a catback exhaust) after installing the tune my car no longer has any engine braking I mean when i shift to a gear and let off the gas normally it used to jump to 20.0AFR and begin to engine brake...after the tune when i let off the gas or downshift nothing happens! AFR stays normal around 10.2 as if im still slightly on the throttle. I put one of my old tunes back on and i got engine braking back.. so to try and fix this issue i tried to do a crank relearn on my sct bdx handheld and i got a message saying "select continue to erase the existing misfire profile correction and enable learning of a new profile" ad i hit continue and not when i do the crank relearn i rev the car up to the specified RPM and nothing happens! any idea why my car is no longer engine braking when i downshift or let off the gas? i know its supposed to go full lean and engine brake but it no longer does that with my new tune! (will not mention who my tuner is as he is VERY reputable and i do not want to bash him by any means!) i would appreciate any help with the crank relearn OR as to why my car is not engine braking with my new tune. P.S.. i spoke with my tuner and he is also trying to figure this out. thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread