Tuning In Ma.

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi Guys,

All you guys out there with tuned/pullied 03/04 Cobra's where did you have it done? Have you had any problems with the tune you got? I and a few unamed others ;-) would like to pulley our cars and have it tuned but don't want to make the trek down to Maryland or Jersey. I think there is a place in NH as well as Dez racing but I don't know of any others. Let me know what you think.

My plans are to run a interchangable pulley with a 2.8 and stocker (for road course stuff) and get an SCT tuner with multiple tunes (2.8, 2.8 race, and stock tune). The car will have a K&N FIPK, Magnaflow cat back, and a catted Prochamber.

Thanks for your input,
Mike
[email protected] on F1's :banana:

Last edited:

Chris Yates

Established Member
Hey Mike,

I tuned my 96 Kobra myself, sorry I can't help on your 03 : )

BTW, I have a wb o2 setup if and when you eventually want to double check the a/f ratio.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Pete & Ed @ Performance Dyno are awesome. They spent a lot of time not only tuning my car, but educating me on what they were doing. Their customer service is second to none and my favorite part is Pete owns an 04 Cobra himself. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Let's put it this way, I traveled 2 hours to get my tune and would do it again in a heartbeat. There are plenty of tuners in the vacinity, but Pete takes it hands down in my book. :bowdown: Plus he was able to add +25hp & +31tq over my mail order tune and keep it safe. Top notch!

http://www.Performance-Dyno.com

Good luck
David

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi David,

Your numbers look great. Are your dynosheets with a/f online? I would love to see them.

Thanks,
Mike

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
6k+ maxing out fuel pumps. BAP coming soon.

chart1.jpg

GT Lawyer

Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
Pete & Ed @ Performance Dyno are awesome. They spent a lot of time not only tuning my car, but educating me on what they were doing. Their customer service is second to none and my favorite part is Pete owns an 04 Cobra himself. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Let's put it this way, I traveled 2 hours to get my tune and would do it again in a heartbeat. There are plenty of tuners in the vacinity, but Pete takes it hands down in my book. :bowdown: Plus he was able to add +25hp & +31tq over my mail order tune and keep it safe. Top notch!

Good luck
David

What town are they located in? Their web site only lists a street address.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
my car was done at Dez's Mike. he and Bryan are awesome..only place I will go. I would suggest you guys make an initial trip to each of the shops maybe and talk to the tuners...thats how I made my decision last year.

oh and all i can say for my tune...436rwhp stock pulley baby!!! :rockon:

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:

Good luck
David

It's definitely worth the trip! Pete is a SC dealer, and excellent tuner! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread