Tuning help...

coleman

Established Member
I'll be the first to admit that I don't know that much when it comes to data logging and tuning, but I'm trying to learn.
Hermann came down this past weekend and was able to tune my car but also said that my FPDM (Fuel Pump Driver Module) because of my focus pumps.

Most mods are in my sig.

Can anyone give me any insights?
Here's an quick graph of a few of the numbers:
(Analog1 is the wb O2)
graph.gif

And here's the complete data log from the run:
http://www.cobraterminator.com/~coleman/cobra/tuning/20050401/coleman_sct_meter_04.csv

I'd just like to hear from some more knowledgable people regarding my data and some insights as to what options I may have... before I go off half-****ed and end up having to spend more money later on.

Last edited:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
i'm interested also, i can kinda read this but can anyone explain everything to a T?

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Hermann came down this past weekend and was able to tune my car but also said that my FPDM (Fuel Pump Driver Module) because of my focus pumps.

Can you finish the sentence so we know exactly what you mean?

ALA G8R

Banned
I'm no expert, but it looks like the pressure to your injectors is trending down as the load becomes greater. At one point your pressure drop across the injectors gets down to 31psi. This is happening during your 4th gear WOT run. You want the pressure drop to stay around 39 psi.

coleman

Established Member
badcobra said:
Can you finish the sentence so we know exactly what you mean?
...lol. must have lost my train of thought!
let me try again.

Hermann came down this past weekend and was able to tune my car but also said that my FPDM (Fuel Pump Driver Module) was cutting and and in & out because of the high current draw of my focus pumps.
Can anyone tell that that is the cause of my problems with the little data that I'm able to provide?
Is there something else that I should do to help narrow down my search?

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Well - it looks like your car was being hit with a defibulator and is suffering a mild heart attack. Other than that - this chart is a complete mystery as to what it is and what it means. :-D

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread