Tuning event in Albuquerque NM, June 11 & 12th

onerichrunner

Banned
I would like to announce that we are going to Albuquerque NM to tune at Dyno Edge the 11th and 12th of June. It will be our normal "Dyno Daze" tuning with food, drink and Quality tuning!

Be sure to contact Chris at Dyno Edge or us here to hold your reservation. We will be custom tuning Predators and Chips with the latest Revolution Software.

Stay tuned for more info..

Thanks SVTPerf!!

Shawn

onerichrunner

Banned
Info

Hey Everyone

Costs: The price for the tuning will be 250.00 per car which includes dyno time and tuning for a single tune. A 2nd tune for Nos or race gas will be slightly more.That price does not include a chip or Predator. Chips and Predators will be on sale there as well for those who need them. Those who want Predators please get with me well before the event.

Scheduling: We currently have approximately 12 cars already and the schedule is being determined as people sign up for the event.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre Tune check list:

Here is a list of the common things that can slow down or prevent a quality tune from happening. Everyone please check all these items before tuning. It is the usual tune up and maintenance things that are most easily overlooked.

Air filfter- cleaned or new.

Spark plugs- make sure you have a good or new set with the correct heat range and gap. This is the most important and overlooked issue. If you have any questions regarding type and gap please contact me.

Fuel filter- Anyone with more than 5000 miles should think about changing.

Good Fuel- 91 octane is the norm. If you wish to have a race gas tune or other than 91 please advise us before coming in. Try not to use any AM/PM or other crappy gas. Use Mobil, Chevron, 76 or or brand name fuels. Please insure you have sufficient amount of fuel in the vehicle.. No empty tanks please. Folks needing 2 tunes for pump gas and race gas please have just under 1/4 tank of 91 to start with.

Oil- make sure it has been changed recently and/or at the correct levels.

Trouble Codes- Anyone that is currently experiencing problems with the vehicle please get with me well before the tuning date to try and resolve any known issues prior to the tune.

If you feel you may have any other issues at all feel free to discuss this prior to coming in by calling Shawn @ 562 305 3532.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scheduling is being made by appointment only by calling Chris @ the Dyno Edge or Shawn @ Socaldiablo.com.

The Dyno Edge
315 Juan Tabo Blvd Ne
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87123 - 3008
(505) 299-3313

Thanks
Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread