Tuning -- Bad News

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
If you don’t think it will be pushed harder and we will be squeezed more then you are crazy.

I hate to break it to you all but we are heavily outnumbered. The people that want to force this greatly outnumber those in the industry and hobby.

The people that spectate are greatly outnumbered by those that hate the hobby.

California is currently looking at new laws for classic cars in regards to safety after Kevin Hart wrecked his power wheels.

I put this hobby in the same basket as the 2A. Those that support it are heavily outnumbered by those that want to dismantle it. And those that want to get rid of both are taking over every aspect of politics.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

JJackson515

Established Member
The truth is in the Diesel world, there are only a few who can truly code otherwise a lot of "Tuners" just resell someone elses tunes, buy base files, rip off A2L's, etc. If you mass market under your real name, address, company, like PPEI, Idaho Rob, ATP, etc youre telling the EPA exactly where you are, you are going to get caught. If you maintain an off the grid approach, write your own code, only sell to dealers/shops, and take other precautions you will be fine. SCT may have removed the ability to alter any emission related functions in their software, however there is always a way around it.

Twisted2v

Established Member
Does this mean Fast and Furious movie cars will have all emissions components?

Stop NASA, stop airliners, and stop running gigantic boats to the poles to study warming.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
The only thing I think that may die off will be anything that enables emission equipment to be deleted. That'll get removed from code, and Off-Road midpipes/exhaust will be less prevalent in the marketplace.

With that said, I don't really care about running cats or EGR. If I had no option I'd run it.

Users who are viewing this thread