Tuning at mir

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^ Mike, I'm in for a "performance evaluation" dyno pull so we can compare the results of my car with the VMP Gen 2 TVS you are going to install on your car :)

michael kellam

Established Member
Steve with the tree that fell through the roof of the garage and the accident on my wife's car I'll be lucky to get the HE installed before the show.

I'll still want to get at least that done God permitting and if the VMP crew is at the show what better time to get on the "lifetime" tune program. JPC is great but the cost of tune and paying for modding the tune adds up quick.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Are you guys tuning at the Mir event in May?

if so do we need to reserve a slot and what will the cost be?

^^^ Mike, I'm in for a "performance evaluation" dyno pull so we can compare the results of my car with the VMP Gen 2 TVS you are going to install on your car :)

Steve with the tree that fell through the roof of the garage and the accident on my wife's car I'll be lucky to get the HE installed before the show.

I'll still want to get at least that done God permitting and if the VMP crew is at the show what better time to get on the "lifetime" tune program. JPC is great but the cost of tune and paying for modding the tune adds up quick.

Folks-

Justin will be at MIR. Please contact him directly at (321) 206-9369 to set up an appointment.

Thanks

bj

Users who are viewing this thread