Tuners in Wisconsin/Illinois

Native

Established Member
Trying to see what my tuning options are for the WI/IL area. Apparently there is a good tuner at "Mr. Norms" garage but I can't find any info about him.

Any good tuners in this area?

MNCobra

Established Member
you might want to look in to BrenSpeed in Indiana...not sure where in WI you are but if its not too far for you....I have heard lots of good things about them...good luck in your search

DNT H8

Established Member
Ive heard mixed reviews about C&M, mostly not good... no personal experience though.
I looked and looked and ended up just going to AED because there is no one around here familiar enough w the coyote, but your in a different boat.

DNT H8

Established Member
Sure, it's just what I was told through the grapevine and with talking to ppl (plural). Tunes just not optimized, no horror stories. But, like I said no personal experience to comment on, he could be the man for all I know.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm in Madison too, we should meet up sometime, especially at Quaker Steak on Thursday nights. Mustangs are underrepresented there.

I got my car tuned at C&M after the Vortech install and it was just ok considering what i paid for it. I still have some part throttle driveability issues and when coming to a stop and letting the revs drop fast, sometimes the car stalls out.

Native

Established Member
I'm in Madison too, we should meet up sometime, especially at Quaker Steak on Thursday nights. Mustangs are underrepresented there.

I got my car tuned at C&M after the Vortech install and it was just ok considering what i paid for it. I still have some part throttle driveability issues and when coming to a stop and letting the revs drop fast, sometimes the car stalls out.

Will have to be next year now. QSL car meets ended a few weeks ago.
Always down to meet up there and have a beer.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Will have to be next year now. QSL car meets ended a few weeks ago.
Always down to meet up there and have a beer.

I'd be down for that some time in the spring, I have a feeling winter will be here soon.

I'd be up for meeting up for a few beers sometime this winter. I will be at the UW game on Saturday if either of you are going there.

ScreamingMach46

Established Member
I HIGHLY recommend Tim Barth at MPH, he tuned my Mach on the 100 shot and will be tuning my KB Cobra when it's running and the clutch is broken in. He's a great tuner with AWESOME service, he stayed late three times to tune my car (SCT issue, nitrous wiring issue and final tune) and didn't complain once and was more than helpful. I've also heard tons of great things about him service wise and tuning from several guys in the local car club and never anything bad.

Users who are viewing this thread