Tuners in Germany

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Mine was supost to go yesterday, but I'm still missing ALOT of parts that were mailed...its been stressful as hell! I got the Kenne Bell, BA3000, accufab, and XCAL. Everything else is still MIA...

Tacky03

Established Member
Seriously, Schropp has had my car for three weeks now. Suffering from major Cobra withdrawl. Sure hope I get it back by July....

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Wow man, thats a crazy long time. Minus the tune we could of went to that little DIY shop in vilseck and knocked that out in about 2 hours. I was there the other day doing a bushing swap, UCA, LCA, Springs, and Shocks.

Tacky03

Established Member
Wow man, thats a crazy long time. Minus the tune we could of went to that little DIY shop in vilseck and knocked that out in about 2 hours. I was there the other day doing a bushing swap, UCA, LCA, Springs, and Shocks.

I agree. Getting the tune was the main reason I went with them. It would have been a long drive without one. But talked to them this morning and they are waiting on an O2 sensor. Front passenger one was bad, should be in early this week and then I will be good to go.

hurststang

Established Member
I'm stationed out of Bamberg and we talked the MWR into having a dyno at the 4th of July car show. Its only going to cost $40 of three pulls. I think it would be kool to meet up with some of the SVTP guys. I'm also a member of mightmustangs from over here so we are hoping to have a big turn out.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
If I could of gotten my car done in time I for sure would of came and did it. I still dont even have on the kenne bell!

Tacky03

Established Member
If we don't make that Bamberg meet I am still interested in trying to get to that German Race Wars in late July. Hopefully we can get everyone up to speed with their cars by then. If not, still would be nice to meet up and check it out.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
If we don't make that Bamberg meet I am still interested in trying to get to that German Race Wars in late July. Hopefully we can get everyone up to speed with their cars by then. If not, still would be nice to meet up and check it out.

That would be cool! My tune has a bad fuel trim or something because it has been getting progressively richer & richer... I need to buy HP tuners..

Tacky03

Established Member
Car right now is having spark blow out issues. And apparently the RR pulley is shredding belts. Always something...
Good thing is it is hitting the 680hp mark. They are hoping to get it buttoned up this week.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Car right now is having spark blow out issues. And apparently the RR pulley is shredding belts. Always something...
Good thing is it is hitting the 680hp mark. They are hoping to get it buttoned up this week.

Holy shit cakes thats awesome!! I want a ride once you get it all buttoned up!! I hope to be around the 680 mark once I get my fuel system, new cam & some spray. It will be awhile though untill thats done.

Tacky03

Established Member
Holy shit cakes thats awesome!! I want a ride once you get it all buttoned up!! I hope to be around the 680 mark once I get my fuel system, new cam & some spray. It will be awhile though untill thats done.

Thanks man, hopefully it gets buttoned up soon so that even I can drive it. :D

Tacky03

Established Member
Got the car back today, she needs a good wash. Final numbers to the wheels are 645hp and 600ft lbs. Max boost hits in the 22-24psi range. My setup is pretty much maxed out. Happy so far and looks like she is done for now until I go back to the states. Well, new back tires will be needed I am sure. Also, thanks for all the interest and also thanks to Root1022 for recommending Schropp to me. They now own a piece of my soul.

Users who are viewing this thread