Tuners in AZ?

Chris Barnes

Established Member
Duffee DOES use SCT, but they are not an SCT dealer. They are a diablo dealer. You will need to have the SCT pro racer package and bring in the software. Jeremy has tuned my 99 twin turbo Cobra using the PRP SCT software just recently and it's been great. All of their WOT tuning is done on the street with an FJO wideband, which I think is very important. Most dyno's don't "load" forced induction cars, especially turbo cars correctly. I've personally had my car tuned on a dynojet with conservative A/F, only to have the A/F go lean on the way home from the dyno on the street.

Bottom line is they are honest and won't let it leave until it's done right. By all means, stay AWAY from AMP.

Mean Green GT

Panama City Gang
Established Member
Chris Barnes said:
Duffee DOES use SCT, but they are not an SCT dealer. They are a diablo dealer. You will need to have the SCT pro racer package and bring in the software. Jeremy has tuned my 99 twin turbo Cobra using the PRP SCT software just recently and it's been great. All of their WOT tuning is done on the street with an FJO wideband, which I think is very important. Most dyno's don't "load" forced induction cars, especially turbo cars correctly. I've personally had my car tuned on a dynojet with conservative A/F, only to have the A/F go lean on the way home from the dyno on the street.

Bottom line is they are honest and won't let it leave until it's done right. By all means, stay AWAY from AMP.
Which place does jermey work for?

Mean Green GT

Panama City Gang
Established Member
Cool I have and like SCT.. I will try to get him to dyno my car in 2 weeks after the new parts go on.. Ill tell him Shayne sent me!

firedog90

Established Member
I'm coming back from Iraq in a week and will be buying an 03' DSG conv. in Austin. I'm thinking of driving it from there to Gilbert area and Glendale to visit my family. I would like to take it to a shop to have tuned. What is a good shop in the area? I've dealt with AMP before and was going to take it to them until reading about them. Never again. My brother works at a local shop and said I could take it there but it's mainly for Supra's and RX-7's. Thanks in advance.

lucafu1

Established Member
AZ Dyno chip gets my vote.

but i would suggest that you have your car tuned at a shop where your gona have your car. that way your tune will be dead on and not change due to temp and especially elevation. also if you have any problems your tuner will be local or semi local.

Users who are viewing this thread