Tuner around Huntsville AL or Nashville TN

Marines691

Established Member
Looking for someone who will tune my 03 cobra. I would prefer someone who can put some long tube headers on in their shop and do a dyno tune right after. Does anyone know who is the best and most reputable person to take this cobra to? I have about 640 rwhp right now, and a very conservative tune as is, looking for a conservative tune once again when the longtube headers get put on (id imagine it will ad like 20 ish rwhp).

decipha

Established Member
Long tubes do not require a re-tune. Contact the previous tuner and tell them you are putting long tubes on and they should shoot you back a free revision as its a very minor adjustment.

Marines691

Established Member
Long tubes do not require a re-tune. Contact the previous tuner and tell them you are putting long tubes on and they should shoot you back a free revision as its a very minor adjustment.
I didnt know that, I just bought the car and it was tuned by someone about 2k miles away. I would be able to just update the tune remote? He did the tune on a dyno.

decipha

Established Member
Absolutely. Give them a shout and tell them you put long tubes on it and they should shoot u back an updated tune no problem.

Marines691

Established Member
Absolutely. Give them a shout and tell them you put long tubes on it and they should shoot u back an updated tune no problem.
Awesome, I didnt know dyno tunes could be done that way. Especially for an 03 cobra. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread