Tuned GT500 goes 10.4

PIPO

Established Member
Best et was 10.4, best mph was 136 and best 60’ was 1.6. Both bests on street tires and pump gas. Can’t wait to see this thing in full send mode.
DA was 1300
Skip to 10:55 for the good shit.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Meh.

This guy is the biggest loud mouth on earth and self-proclaimed pro drag racer yet hardly beats the stock cars that ran in Las Vegas.

Im sure he has 37 threads about it on m6g. He goes by voodoo over there but i cant remember his name on this forum.

Hopefully he chimes in, i have some questions.

Last edited:

C0bra99

Established Member
Where does he say this is tuned? Unless I misunderstood he was talking about the drag time video where the orange one was tuned.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
At the 5 min mark he says it has the tires but nothing of a tune. At the 9:40 mark I stand by what I said and he was mentioning the palm beach catless and tuned car and not his car.

HUH?

He literally says "a 6.2 60-130 is crazy fast for a tune, catless etc etc".. he's talking about his own car because he just ran the 6.2.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Meh.

This guy is the biggest loud mouth on earth and self-proclaimed pro drag racer yet hardly beats the stock cars that ran in Las Vegas.

Im sure he has 37 threads about it on m6g. He goes by voodoo over there but i cant remember his name on this forum.

Hopefully he chimes in, i have some questions.

could be wrong but I'm pretty sure -> https://www.svtperformance.com/members/lostm.151836/

C0bra99

Established Member
HUH?

He literally says "a 6.2 60-130 is crazy fast for a tune, catless etc etc".. he's talking about his own car because he just ran the 6.2.
Yes looking at the description he mentioned running every tune he had. Just seems his times are a little low for what he is running then.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes looking at the description he mentioned running every tune he had. Just seems his times are a little low for what he is running then.

In his defense... the car shifts slower in drag mode. I believe what he is saying about unlocking the TCU to adjust the shift strategy for drag racing.

It shifts fastest in track mode, but I dont believe you get launch control in track mode so that appears to be the issue.

@LostM get in here and tell us how a pro drag racer was knocking off 1.9 sixtys? Im confused.

But does it have Demon crate installed?

It's got more added than the Demon crate offered. :)

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
In his defense... the car shifts slower in drag mode. I believe what he is saying about unlocking the TCU to adjust the shift strategy for drag racing.

It shifts fastest in track mode, but I dont believe you get launch control in track mode so that appears to be the issue.

@LostM get in here and tell us how a pro drag racer was knocking off 1.9 sixtys? Im confused.

It's got more added than the Demon crate offered. :)
Sure, subvert all of the snark in my post why dont you.... :D :D :D

blk02edge

Established Member
Jesus Christ! Those are some serious mods. Fully expected it to be running low 9’s...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The owner is a tool bag who only knows how to drive from a roll. He wouldn't say what he ran at the media event because it was probably mid 11's

Users who are viewing this thread