Tuned 2019 ZR1 with Dyno Results

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Many of you was looking for actual results from the newly cracked ECU for the 2019 Corvette ZR1. Here you go!

macworld

Established Member
Pretty sure it had headers and an intake. I’m not 100% tho. That has to be a fast car.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Intake looks stock. I believe the ZR1's come factory with the GM CAI kit :D. That car woke the F up though!!! Damn. The Z06 with bolt-ons is borderline unusable on the street, that car has to be just stupid.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Intake looks stock. I believe the ZR1's come factory with the GM CAI kit :D. That car woke the F up though!!! Damn. The Z06 with bolt-ons is borderline unusable on the street, that car has to be just stupid.

na in the video they said it's just an aftermarket "air box"

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
na in the video they said it's just an aftermarket "air box"

That's actually the GM Performance Intake....said to give and extra 17 hp. Stock CAI doesn't have the "Jake" logo on it like that one does. For a while you could order that performance intake up until back in December they stopped allowing you to order them from factory. Dealer would install them during PDI.

F144748161.jpg

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
That's actually the GM Performance Intake....said to give and extra 17 hp. Stock CAI doesn't have the "Jake" logo on it like that one does. For a while you could order that performance intake up until back in December they stopped allowing you to order them from factory. Dealer would install them during PDI.

wait is that your car?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
87 whp gain with only the tune. Car already had 2" headers which certainly helped.

They are now installing a ported blower and smaller upper pulley. LMAO

Thing will make 850 easy and probably trap close to 150. What a beast.

Yes maam.......... ill take one!!!

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
C6ZR1’s would get close to a 1000rwhp on blower and I can see these doing it. If I had one I’d mod it immediately. Never cared about a warranty. Looking forward to more results and some traps.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
C6ZR1’s would get close to a 1000rwhp on blower and I can see these doing it. If I had one I’d mod it immediately. Never cared about a warranty. Looking forward to more results and some traps.

c6zr1 on the stock 2.3?

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
You have to really be trying to blow one up for it to happen. Forged crank, titanium rods, forged pistons with oil squirters, etc. The LS9’s are absolute beast.

Users who are viewing this thread