Tune with exhaust?

SVT Tyler

Established Member
Hey guys so i recently bought a low mile stock 03 coupe last year and i am doing borla stingers and offroad x pipe. Should i just throw MIL's in? Im hearing you should tune the car and then others say no cause i'm not touching the pulley etc. Any input would be great please. Thanks!

VENOMCOBRA03

Established Member
I was just going to start a post with The same question. I purchased a brand new 03 Cobra and I want to do the same thing. well it's not brand new, it has 30,000 miles. I'm surprised no one I'm surprised no one has responded

Zemedici

Established Member
Mils may or may not work. I'd just get it tuned Tyler

Get a remote Lund tune until you wanna open her up and make some power ;)

And holy old post batman

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Call Greg @ Racer's Edge Tuning in Downey. (562) 622-2508

I've never used him but others here have, and I can't recall any complaints about his tuning services.

GDDYUP

Established Member
If you're still in Conn, Performance Dyno in NH is the place to go up here for Cobras. They're booking a few weeks out right now. My car goes up on June 14th for the pulley swap, idlers, and a tune. I made my appointment last week. If you're just looking to get rid of the CEL due to the O2s, the eliminators might work. You don't necessarily need a tune after swapping out the exhaust. I added a MF catback and JLT CAI without the tune and haven't had issues.

Users who are viewing this thread