tuesday night street legal drags at IRP

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
I need to get a timeslip for the L.
Can yo run at IRP without having to strip everything off the vehicle?? i.e. center caps, tonneau cover, tailgate, etc.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
I was there.....11.8 on some 0 traction goodyears.
Racerdan....are you the guy I was talking to for a while? (I've got the red 03 with the Whipple)

RacerDan

Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
I was there.....11.8 on some 0 traction goodyears.
Racerdan....are you the guy I was talking to for a while? (I've got the red 03 with the Whipple)

That was me. It was nice meeting you and thanks for the tuner info.

Other then meeting fellow cobra and lightning owners last night was a waste of time for a street tire car. It's a shame IRP won't prep the track for the street legal nights.

I'd be happy as hell if I could granny shift to an 11.8.....lol.

my best pass was my first one where I missed 3rd and ran 13.07.

vanilla03cobra

Established Member
:( My best that night was 12.07 @ an unknown mile an hour due to irp 's messed up computer!! I am embarresed to even share this time but it's the truth!! :bored: I know for a fact that I can get this car to run at least an 11.7, and maybe even better but I need to drive it there!! workin on being consistant at that time at about 119 mph!!! After that, then we will start the other mods to the car!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :beer:

RacerDan

Established Member
Their timers were screwed up, I was reeling in a lightning on the top end and my time slip said I ran 107 and the lightning ran 230....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread