Tucson Mustang club?

04DSGAZMACH

Established Member
Anyone know anything about a mustang club in Tucson? I know about southwest mustang club but my understanding is they are more of the purist time instead of the performance type and I believe they might be older individuals, correct me if I am wrong. I also know about the vail mustang club and I know the founder Darren but it kind of disbanded.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
There's a club called nightmare performance
There's one member lol
Is a bunch of guys called Tucson STANGS try and recruit you run like hell.. Or put that Mach to the floor cause the leader guy is in a 08 v6 that can't keep up

Mystic03

Established Member
hey now...NPT is under construction just till i get my shop goin...lol but mustang club is just filled with old people that litterally drive everywhere with their stock cars...not my cup of tea

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I put a sticker on my car one week later I take it off.
If I have a red nightmare performance sticker that custom ish etches into the window

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
There's a club called nightmare performance
There's one member lol
Is a bunch of guys called Tucson STANGS try and recruit you run like hell.. Or put that Mach to the floor cause the leader guy is in a 08 v6 that can't keep up

HAHAH this guy knows whats up! Mr. Tucson stangs says he has outrun a new 5.0 lol I wonder if he had his underglow on while he did it?

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
HAHAH this guy knows whats up! Mr. Tucson stangs says he has outrun a new 5.0 lol I wonder if he had his underglow on while he did it?

The guys kinda weird. He found me on Facebook from a local cruise asked for my number and asked me to join. He's constantly texting me asking if I wanna come over and BBQ with him.. AT 3-4AM. Asks if I wanna go to the track, and if he can borrow my drag radials. He has underglow OHHHHH THE UNDERGLOW

04DSGAZMACH

Established Member
Ok so..... The answer is no, drive away from the gay 6 banger as fast as I can and nightmare is still in dream stage? lol. I agree that most mustang clubs are older folks who keep it stock and that isn't my kind of crowd either. Underbodies? I will be sure to steer clear of the no so fast and definitely no so furious underbody stang. haha

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Meet up with me and Robert at Bruce dogs on speedway next to TDS show club. Little hotdog stand on Saturday night

Users who are viewing this thread