Tucson Meet

johncm

SLOW
Established Member
Since no one has made a post about it I figured I'd give it a shot.
Is anyone interested in getting a meet together for some friendly runs, coffee or food etc.?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I would be in if we could plan it a month in advance. Also know a couple Z06 guys who would be interested.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Sounds like a plan, if we get more people to chime in maybe we can set up a date/time.
Are you in AZ or NM?

I'm in nm but just two hours outside of tucson, shoot me a pm once you get a date in mind and I'll message a couple guys who would be interested as well.

Jefe

Established Member
This time of the year we should head up the Mountain...

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Only time I hit the mountain was on a crotch rocket, what's this pizza and cookies you speak of?!? ;)

They have really good pizza at the top and the cookie cabin. Oh don't get me started on the fudge! Lol

Oceanside78

Established Member
I'm seriously starting to get excited about being back...maybe it's just getting out of the Army, but I remember when it was like "damn, 4 more years and I'll be home..." lol I hope there's a decent car scene there, the south really has some serious stuff here

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I'm seriously starting to get excited about being back...maybe it's just getting out of the Army, but I remember when it was like "damn, 4 more years and I'll be home..." lol I hope there's a decent car scene there, the south really has some serious stuff here

I don't Fly up that mountain leave that to Paul walker lmao. And the car scene is alot of ls cars and shit talking. All I gotta say is just be ready for the heat. It's pretty toasty right now

Oceanside78

Established Member
I don't Fly up that mountain leave that to Paul walker lmao. And the car scene is alot of ls cars and shit talking. All I gotta say is just be ready for the heat. It's pretty toasty right now

I'll take the dry 100*+ than a humid as hell 95*

Shit talking,eh? Sounds just like here lol

Users who are viewing this thread