Tucson Dudes...>>

Willie

Established Member
You're right. It's typical of any forum I suppose. Just my opinion, but I feel the originator of any topic has the privilege of going off on tangents if they so choose -- it's their topic. I moderate two forums in the Chevy arena and I try to keep topics on my boards on the straight and narrow. It's the largest third gen F-body site with well over 34,000 members! So when someone else decides on their own accord to change the subject, I don't feel it's proper. Going off topic is what PMs are for, aren't they? Anyway's that's just the way I feel, it may not be universally "correct" though.....

Although my wife is not an educator, she definitely has very close connections. My daughter is in the fifth grade and my wife helps out at school every Friday, her day off. Because I'm not versed in this area, what specifically should I ask?

Willie

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Well if she happens to know who to talk to I guess the best question would be what the requirements are for being certified in the state of AZ. With those requirements, she should be able to see what she needs to do. Some states may require special classes through their state, or something of the sort. Not really sure.

Users who are viewing this thread