Tucson Area shops?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Wondering if you guys know of any good performance shops in the Tucson, AZ area that have a dyno jet. I want to get a baseline whp pull before adding more mods, thanks.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
I know of a shop out in sierra vista that does most the tuning for my local club

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Mustang Dyno, and its a AWD dyno at that. hold on let me get you some info. Just tell him Ryan from Desertstreetcars sent ya and he should hook you up.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Sounds good, what's the name of the place? How many cars are in your club and do you guys run them?

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
I think he's referring to estuned. Great guys went there for dyno day there number is..(520) 940-6826. They tuned my buddies gto and he picked up 30/30.

Mystic03

Established Member
I think he's referring to estuned. Great guys went there for dyno day there number is..(520) 940-6826. They tuned my buddies gto and he picked up 30/30.

Unless you wana buy a new motor from what I've heard I wouldn't trust them with my lawnmower

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Unless you wana buy a new motor from what I've heard I wouldn't trust them with my lawnmower

Why you say that Robert?? I have them tuning my GT with the 150 shot right now. Seems like they know what they are doing..

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member

Seems like nobody can agree on a good shop to go to, I can't believe there isn't at least 2 or 3 performance shops in tucson. Where did you get your street monster tuned at?

Mystic03

Established Member
Why you say that Robert?? I have them tuning my GT with the 150 shot right now. Seems like they know what they are doing..

few buddies of mine went to them with his evo to have evan tune (pretty sure hes only shop out by rita) and definetly wasnt happy with the outcome. they tune for numbers which means motor usually will be popped in the process,along with some recent stories about burning a 350z to the ground etc...these are stories ive heard about threw their customers that left them for archie to fix their tunning. :shrug:

THIS IS FROM WORD OF MOUTH I HAVE NOT DELT WITH THEM BEFORE AND PROB WONT EVER BUT THESE ARE RUMORS I HAVE HEARD FROM MORE THAN A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT DID BUISNESS WITH THEM

Last edited:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
few buddies of mine went to them with his evo to have evan tune (pretty sure hes only shop out by rita) and definetly wasnt happy with the outcome. they tune for numbers which means motor usually will be popped in the process,along with some recent stories about burning a 350z to the ground etc...these are stories ive heard about threw their customers that left them for archie to fix their tunning. :shrug:

THIS IS FROM WORD OF MOUTH I HAVE NOT DELT WITH THEM BEFORE AND PROB WONT EVER BUT THESE ARE RUMORS I HAVE HEARD FROM MORE THAN A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT DID BUISNESS WITH THEM

WOW Robert. If you dont mind send me the name of your friend with the EVO, I think I might know him.

Users who are viewing this thread