Tucked in for the winter.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Washed, waxed, oil changed, fuel treated, battery tender on, double covered, waiting on spring. :mj:

image-22.jpg

image-21.jpg

Our first snow was forecast for overnight, this is what I found this morning when I got up. Really,,,,,,already. I know you Northern guys have probably had more, but this is just not right.

image-23.jpg

Last edited:

Husky44

Established Member
I know that feeling; I had to do it in OCT 2012, when I still lived in AK.

There's a cure: MOVE TO FLORIDA! Top down today, highs in the low 80s! My friends back in AK were shoveling 6" of it yesterday. I love this place!

Sorry, still haven't got all the gloating out of my system. :)

Spudz

Established Member
I've always hated Florida for the hot summers. But now I'm not so sure I want to move north. It's kinda nice being able to drive the car year round.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Wow, really? The winter I spent in Ogden in '91 it snowed in October and stayed on the ground for the rest of the winter. It was cold as hell.

I work in Ogden. We did get a little bit of snow recently, but it's been pretty warm for the last week or so. It's supposed to change for the worse in the next day or two. Might be the last of the real nice weather until spring.

aksvt

Established Member
Were late in Alaska this year, just got the first snow yesterday in my area. Mine was put away 3 weeks ago though.

reason4treason

Established Member
I know that feeling; I had to do it in OCT 2012, when I still lived in AK.

There's a cure: MOVE TO FLORIDA! Top down today, highs in the low 80s! My friends back in AK were shoveling 6" of it yesterday. I love this place!

Sorry, still haven't got all the gloating out of my system. :)

when you're right, you're right

living someplace cold sux scissors

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My 11 has never been put away for winter.................& the 14 won't either.
If there's no snow & no salt, I drive.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
We've already had a little snow here (weeks ago), but it's long gone and we were back in the 60s today. Mine will see fewer miles in the winter, but I plan to drive it when the weather and road conditions permit.

Users who are viewing this thread