tt viper on 12psi vs 7xx hp supra

nanastymach1

Established Member
What's up fellas figured I post up the action from this weekend tt viper on e85 and 12 psi stock short block vs built 3.0 supra,aem standalone, big single on pump gas

Sorry the camera guy was trying to video from 2 phones at the same time and did pretty bad at watching the other car but you can pretty much get the picture...I waited for him to hit and when I let off the brake he instantly went out the picture from a 45ish through a little bit of 4th and you can see how fast we came up on the trucks so we shut down before the top of 4th gear was the agreed race

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co2uVZDSfgk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq064nNbo00&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The second vid was from my phone it looks like an single in car video but you get the picture

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
So a car with less than half the displacement decides to run on pump gas against a boosted Viper running E85? Seems stupid to me.

Either way your car rolls out. Tough to beat the 96-99 Gen 2 cars in terms of moddability.

nanastymach1

Established Member
Thanks guys I was supposed to race an Ls swap rx7 with a vortech but he had head light issues so me and my buddy decided to run real quick with the supra

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
Viper sounds great!!

What was wrong with Supra? Of course it's always run what you brung but the story is missing quite a bit of detail.. A stock long block Supra with upgraded snails can probably handle just as much if not more power than a stock bottom end tt Viper.. This one being built with a big single should of definitely been more than plenty..

In addition to running 93, did he have the wick turned all the way down?

Regardless, nice kill!

No replacement for displacement

This is true if you live under a rock..

nanastymach1

Established Member
is it just your phone or are those backfires during the 2nd run?

Both videos were the same run the car wasn't breaking up my phones audio sucks...and k do have ago pro but I just can't get around the idea of getting pulled with it outside the car and that moment when I'm trying to get it and hide it and there isn't really room in the car so maybe I'll use a video camera next time and just get a netter passenger

Users who are viewing this thread