TSB 11-3-18 M82 Manual 6-Speed Transmission Cold Shift Effort

AmnDucky

Established Member
A t56 barely shifts better than a old toploader... Why well almost same size gears etc. as old toploader.. It takes a man to shove it in many times. It is not no way a import like t5. Yea say Rob your full of sh-t well hmmm tremec bought rights to the toploader is it starting to seem a lil fishy now?

Engrish?

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
I got an appointment for next Thursday, we'll see how it goes even though mine isn't too bad.

realaxed83

Established Member
I heard about this, thanks for posting it up. Looks like I'll be going in with this in hand, hopefully they will just swap the fluid and not give me any bs. I have to go back anyway for my airbag light again.

Frank97cobra

Established Member
How many miles do you have? Are you getting any tranny whine?
Most have said this is just a band aid fix and the smoothness will only last for a few days.
i had 1200 miles no tranny whine and i drive the heck out of mine alot, shift like a wet dream, before i had a lot of stiff shifts while cold, i work as a service adviser in the shop came in wrote up a warrenty ticket on my car went to parts orderd the fluid had it semo by 2:30 got it changed by one of my master techs this was a day or so ago and still feels great

fakefvc

Hmm, I wonder if I should go do this. My 2011 is a late build, 1/11. It's a little notchy, but no grinding. 135 miles on it now.

I'm just worried with the thinner oil, because I live where it get over 100 degrees in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread