TSA forces 95 YO cancer patient to remover her diaper

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Seriously???

I would hardly think of this woman as a threat.

"TSA security officers at Florida's Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport patted down a cancer-stricken, 95-year-old woman and forcibly removed her adult diaper during the search, CNN reports"

TSA link

This is what happens when you put a bunch of minimum wage morons in a position of authority.

-Brian

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm not justifying this one bit, but people who got killed terrorists using kids, women and elders as martyrs thought the same thing. The things you least expect are the most dangerous, 911... So that is really not a great argument. Now, there could have been other ways to handle the situation better, I am sure. And what does it matter that she is 95 and has cancer? Does this mean it would be OK is she didn't have these disabilities?

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
95 with cancer, nothing to live for= perfect martyr
Sent with My Massive Johnson

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not justifying this one bit, but people who got killed terrorists using kids, women and elders as martyrs thought the same thing. The things you least expect are the most dangerous, 911... So that is really not a great argument. Now, there could have been other ways to handle the situation better, I am sure. And what does it matter that she is 95 and has cancer? Does this mean it would be OK is she didn't have these disabilities?

I agree 100%. On both points.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator

And that's why racial profiling works in attempting to stop terrorism. I don't want to hear any crap about the Unabomber or Timothy McVeigh either.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Seriously???

I would hardly think of this woman as a threat.

"TSA security officers at Florida's Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport patted down a cancer-stricken, 95-year-old woman and forcibly removed her adult diaper during the search, CNN reports"

TSA link

This is what happens when you put a bunch of minimum wage morons in a position of authority.

-Brian

We all wish they were getting paid minimum wage. But most of these "screeners/officers" are paid well more than that and get great Fed benefits and retirement. It is sad but true.

Planter

Banned
the jokes on them because all they got was a shitty situation out of the whole ordeal

i feel sorry for whoever had to see granny's wilted, dried out prune of a furry beaver. that person's gonna need some major counseling for years on end to get over that one.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
And that's why racial profiling works in attempting to stop terrorism. I don't want to hear any crap about the Unabomber or Timothy McVeigh either.

this theory has more holes then a civ....i dont even have enough time to get into it... btw this should go to SD

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Wonder if this will make the major news cycle?

It's been all over the news for the last week. I'm surprised it's taking this long to build steam. The TSA is now denying that this happened.

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
this theory has more holes then a civ....i dont even have enough time to get into it... btw this should go to SD

really? I guess that's why it works for the Israeli's right? :shrug:

white people aren't hijacking planes, neither are black people, Indians aren't, Asians aren't. it's only Muslims who are hijacking planes. I say ban all muslims from getting on planes period, or entering airports = PROBLEM SOLVED PERMANENTLY. and if it offends them, too damn bad!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator

Actually it doesn't, the only thing it does is offend people who could careless what you think. Those that want to bring America down understand this and are using it to bring it down. Political correctness will and is bringing this country down. When America finally realizes this as a whole it will be too late.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Actually it doesn't, the only thing it does is offend people who could careless what you think. Those that want to bring America down understand this and are using it to bring it down. Political correctness will and is bringing this country down. When America finally realizes this as a whole it will be too late.

:beer:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

just to be clear- im in favor of what they did. the real question is if this 95 y/o woman was arab, would there be this same level of outrage?

Users who are viewing this thread