Trying to get to your dying mother at the hosptial? DON'T run into this officer!

Wintermute

Banned
HAHA do you know how often people LIE to officers, if they would have cooperated they would'nt have had very many problems. People need to take responsibilty for their actions, they WERE speeding, they DID run a red light, the law is the law and the officer did what he needed to do.

DING !!! First retard appears to defend the prick LEO. :kaboom:

SpittinVenom

Established Member
Officers have discretion to deal with situations how they see fit. And in this case, the officer was so far in the wrong its not even funny. I feel so bad that someone can do something like this to someone else.

mags

Cobra Ink
Established Member
We are having a huge problem in Canada with RCMP officers. In2007 4 officers in Vancouver airport killed a innocent man for holding a stapler! all the policer officers lied about what happened, but film don't lie. The man was a Polish immigrant, they tazered him for 31 seconds!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
HAHA do you know how often people LIE to officers, if they would have cooperated they would'nt have had very many problems. People need to take responsibilty for their actions, they WERE speeding, they DID run a red light, the law is the law and the officer did what he needed to do.

This statement deserves a permaban. Get real man.

Stopsign32v

Established Member

Couldn't agree more. :beer: From now on I'm going to say my mother-in-law is dying and thats why I was going 115mph. What..........there was a Corvette in the other lane going 110mph? Well....he was my brother and going to the hospital too. :lol1:

Wonder how many blacks cried racism?

alchemy

Established Member

People do lie to officers, but the office should have verified the story first!
I say this because I had a similar situation. My father suffered a stroke and was rushed to the hospital. I jumped in my car and eventually got stopped on the interstate doing well over a 100mph. NO BS! I told the officer what happened, he called the hospital to verify my story. When he came back to the car he told me to drive safe and watch out for moose. I was gone before he got back into his car. :burnout:
It should be noted that this happened around 1-2 am.

lilmarc1988

Established Member
Couldn't agree more. :beer: From now on I'm going to say my mother-in-law is dying and thats why I was going 115mph. What..........there was a Corvette in the other lane going 110mph? Well....he was my brother and going to the hospital too. :lol1:

if that was you you wouldn't be saying that:kaboom:

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member

You would be lying. He was not.

Last edited:

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
You are an idiot. You would be lying. He was not. **** you, I don't care if this isn't in Smackdown.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

As for the cop, that was a very dickish thing to do. If I were in the guys shoes, I'd have tossed him the keys and ran in.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

As for the cop, that was a very dickish thing to do. If I were in the guys shoes, I'd have tossed him the keys and ran in.

If he was, I definitely did not catch it. I should probably edit that post though. Not worth another ban.

Blown 89

Established Member
No insurance, no registration, speeding, ran a red light, didn't stop, two passengers fail to cooperate and walk off and the NFL player sits and argues with him....I'm sorry but while the cop may have been a dick they could have handled themselves a hell of a lot better and none of this would have happened. It's sad that we live in a society where nobody accepts responsibility for their actions anymore.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
No insurance, no registration, speeding, ran a red light, didn't stop, two passengers fail to cooperate and walk off and the NFL player sits and argues with him....I'm sorry but while the cop may have been a dick they could have handled themselves a hell of a lot better and none of this would have happened. It's sad that we live in a society where nobody accepts responsibility for their actions anymore.

That's great. Give them a ticket for each and every thing he did wrong. He probably would not have cared at all. The cop was a dick when he did not need to be.

They were not a threat to the officer or any one else there.

Users who are viewing this thread