Trying to Find My Old ZY Terminator in OH

hb712

Established Member
This might be a longshot (and maybe the wrong forum), but I'm trying to find my old zinc yellow terminator that I sold almost 10 years ago. Nostalgia is getting to me, and I would like to see if the current owner would be willing to part ways with her.

Info: Sold in 2009 or 2010 at Denny Dotson in Central Ohio. The car had a solid rear, Eaton with a 2.8 upper and 4lb lower, Lethal fuel system, anthracite FR500 wheels, Bassani X and catback, and other minor mods. My memory is fuzzy, but the car may have had cutouts at that time, too.

If you know the owner, or are the owner, please PM me. I do have the vin if that would help. Thanks.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
This might be a longshot (and maybe the wrong forum), but I'm trying to find my old zinc yellow terminator that I sold almost 10 years ago. Nostalgia is getting to me, and I would like to see if the current owner would be willing to part ways with her.

Info: Sold in 2009 or 2010 at Denny Dotson in Central Ohio. The car had a solid rear, Eaton with a 2.8 upper and 4lb lower, Lethal fuel system, anthracite FR500 wheels, Bassani X and catback, and other minor mods. My memory is fuzzy, but the car may have had cutouts at that time, too.

If you know the owner, or are the owner, please PM me. I do have the vin if that would help. Thanks.

Holy shit. Its Hal. Hopefully you can track her down.

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Not try to hijack this thread . I wonder some one I can hired to track down these car ?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Why would you want ZY back...

That's funny right there. However, I can't talk too much. I sold a car with a checkered paint job on it and wanted it back. My wife says every time she thinks of that car she thinks it belongs in the circus. I always tell her it's NOT a clown car LMAO!!!

She hears this

But I hear this LMAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread