Trying to cancel Eminem

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It's funny how the surviving Boston Marathon bomber was found guilty and sentenced to death for using a WMD made out of a pressure cooker, but only thermonuclear bombs would count in Iraq according to conspiracy theorists and those who oppose wars under Republican presidents.
The idiot also said the Gulf of Tonkin is why the US went to war in Vietnam. That's like saying the Saturn V rocket leaving the launch platform is why Neil Armstrong went to the moon.
Iraq was a ****ing lie.

We went to hunt nuclear weapons, not 40 year old muster gas artillery shells. Sadam's nuclear program was vaporware to scare his mortal enemy - Iran.

If anything we should have partnered with Sadam to hunt down religious radicals. He was a secular.

quad

Established Member
Wrong, this has been proven to be wrong many of times by actual boots on the ground. There were WMDs and many were tracked as they moved out of country.

Joe Biden has sniffed here.
Not according to this - see link at bottom of this post. Not that I put much faith in "fact checkers". What's your source?

Sure they may have pursued WMD but abandoned it long before. Why was Iraq invaded? I have friends that lived in Iraq. One guy was 18 and in Baghdad when it was bombed by USA. He is now an American. I asked him is Iraq better off now or worse since Saddam was removed. He told me it is worse off now. According to him, when Saddam was in charge you did not have anything to worry about so long as you did not go knock on his door. Now trouble comes looking for you!

Christians were safer under Saddam. And are safer under Assad. Interesting to note that Clinton also backed Muslims against the Serbs in Bosnia.

What you have to understand is the Globalist cockroaches are anti-Christian and anti-White.

Iraqi Christians were safer under Saddam | Archdiocese of Baltimore

https://global-politics.eu/disaster-bill-clinton-created-bosnia-backing-muslims-serbs/

Why Did Assad, Saddam and Mubarak Protect Christians?

No WMDs in Iraq - FactCheck.org

Q: Were there really weapons of mass destruction in Iraq when the U.S. invaded in 2003?

A: No. The Iraq Survey Group determined that Iraq had abandoned its quest to develop chemical, biological and nuclear weapons and that it had already destroyed all of its existing stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
It's funny how the surviving Boston Marathon bomber was found guilty and sentenced to death for using a WMD made out of a pressure cooker, but only thermonuclear bombs would count in Iraq according to conspiracy theorists and those who oppose wars under Republican presidents.
The idiot also said the Gulf of Tonkin is why the US went to war in Vietnam. That's like saying the Saturn V rocket leaving the launch platform is why Neil Armstrong went to the moon.
Whatever idiot. That's not what the claim was about Iraq. They were adamant that Iraq had WMDs. Nuclear weapons are the only kind that would be a threat to USA. You're going to invade another country because they have pressure cookers? Or rocks and sticks?! What are you a moron?! Give me one example where Iraq committed any terrorist acts on US soil prior to 2001.

List of terrorist incidents linked to ISIL

Regarding the Gulf of Tonkin. The incident was used to escalate the war to a full scale involvement.

"The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution authorized President Lyndon Johnson to “take all necessary measures to repel any armed attack against the forces of the United States and to prevent further aggression” by the communist government of North Vietnam. It was passed on August 7, 1964, by the U.S. Congress after an alleged attack on two U.S. naval destroyers stationed off the coast of Vietnam. The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution effectively launched America’s full-scale involvement in the Vietnam War."

Gulf of Tonkin Resolution.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Not according to this - see link at bottom of this post. Not that I put much faith in "fact checkers". What's your source?

My own two eyes. Having SD cards from cameras confiscated. Having people with zero insignia on them or their vehicles which didn’t show up on BFTs relieve us when we found caches in bunkers in the middle of the sand box.

C-Tidda

Established Member
What is going on in here bruh? lolol..

I love Em but he's not in my Top ten Rappers of All-Time. I definitely would respect someone's opinion if he was in their top ten though. Em is nice on the mic, but his music outside of his singles is little to dark sounding for me.

I despise country music.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I'm all for good solid debate, but how does 9/11 or the Iraq war have anything at-****ing-all to do with Eminem (like or hate him) getting cancelled by his own side?

The last time, he used a thread posted to honor those who died on 9/11 to do this. He doesn't know how to stay on the topic of the thread or the topic of his own retarded conspiracies. Notice how he's already turned 9/11 into the Vietnam War and Iraq WMDs? Once you point out one of his errors, he posts a new list of crap with 10 more errors instead of responding to what you said. I've asked him to start his own thread, but he's not interested.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
What is going on in here bruh? lolol..

I love Em but he's not in my Top ten Rappers of All-Time. I definitely would respect someone's opinion if he was in their top ten though. Em is nice on the mic, but his music outside of his singles is little to dark sounding for me.

I despise country music.

I’d say he is close to the top 10. Maybe not in but close. Though most top 10s will be different because it is all subjective. Think of the autistic screech monkeys (that in no was was a reference to ethnicity but a play on howler monkeys and the autistic mumble rap of today’s retards), that people think is good today. They cannot touch the abilities of Biggie Smalls, TuPac, Raekwon, and others.

quad

Established Member
I'm all for good solid debate, but how does 9/11 or the Iraq war have anything at-****ing-all to do with Eminem (like or hate him) getting cancelled by his own side?
Because it was pointed out by someone that Eminem was Anti-Trump and Anti-Bush so why hate him only because of his TDS? The two are not the same. Trump and Bush are completely different animals and Eminem also supported Beijing Biden. Let's see Bush started endless wars abroad. The fake / illegitimate Biden admin (he is a puppet btw) is just itching to escalate things in Syria...

Eminem is not disliked because of his Anti-Bush stance. Hell I am with him on that. The war with Iraq started on his watch after what many believe was a false flag attack on the USA on 911. People that believe the official fairy tale narrative are wearing tin foil hats. That's my opinion!

I like Eminem the musician and thought he was awesome in 8 mile. But I don't like his TDS and the fact that he endorsed sleepy Joe. And by extension he then supports the regressive anti-White left which will cancel him. So he made his bed and I think it is hilarious.

ajaf1656

Established Member
The real shady stuff isn't any made up nonsense about making the airplanes and passengers disappear and replacing them with full scale drones or cruise missiles, it's in the fact that the hijackers were not goat ****ers. The majority were Saudi Arabians. All of the hijackers who flew the airplanes had earned pilot licenses. Most of them were at least commercial pilot rated and had spent time in transport category jet simulators. Most of what was redacted from the original 9/11 commission report was related to the ties to our ally Saudi Arabia.
It is a lot like the Gulf of Tonkin in that it was a green light to do what we were probably going to do anyway. We aren't in Afghanistan because of the Taliban or because little girls can't go to school. The politicians just don't think they can sell an occupation in the region to babysit the neighboring countries who are hotbeds of extremism and also have nuclear weapons.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Because it was pointed out by someone that Eminem was Anti-Trump and Anti-Bush so why hate him only because of his TDS? The two are not the same. Trump and Bush are completely different animals and Eminem also supported Beijing Biden. Let's see Bush started endless wars abroad. The fake / illegitimate Biden admin (he is a puppet btw) is just itching to escalate things in Syria...

Eminem is not disliked because of his Anti-Bush stance. Hell I am with him on that. The war with Iraq started on his watch after what many believe was a false flag attack on the USA on 911. People that believe the official fairy tale narrative are wearing tin foil hats. That's my opinion!

I like Eminem the musician and thought he was awesome in 8 mile. But I don't like his TDS and the fact that he endorsed sleepy Joe. And by extension he then supports the regressive anti-White left which will cancel him. So he made his bed and I think it is hilarious.
I think the jist of my post was to keep the subject of Marshall Mathers being cancelled by his own side despite his stances affirming liberalism. Not specifically his anti Trump or Bush stances. Thats a different subject.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
The real shady stuff isn't any made up nonsense about making the airplanes and passengers disappear and replacing them with full scale drones or cruise missiles, it's in the fact that the hijackers were not goat ****ers. The majority were Saudi Arabians. All of the hijackers who flew the airplanes had earned pilot licenses. Most of them were at least commercial pilot rated and had spent time in transport category jet simulators. Most of what was redacted from the original 9/11 commission report was related to the ties to our ally Saudi Arabia.
It is a lot like the Gulf of Tonkin in that it was a green light to do what we were probably going to do anyway. We aren't in Afghanistan because of the Taliban or because little girls can't go to school. The politicians just don't think they can sell an occupation in the region to babysit the neighboring countries who are hotbeds of extremism and also have nuclear weapons.
Afghanistan was a failed state following the retreat of Soviet forces in the 1980's. It became a series of waring tribes and regional leaders with the Taliban being the largest and most powerful.

The Taliban, religious extremest, welcomed all Islamic Fighters to Afghanistan and allowed them to train and build resources within thier territory.

It's well documented that Osama hand picked the hijackers to be Saudis in an attempt to inflame USxSaudi relations.

Additionally, only a few hijackers could pilot and most didn't know it was a suicide mission.

None of this is about there being a conspiracy. It's a lapse of judgment and communication. No one took Bin Laden seriously.

You don't need to kill 3k Americans, wreck the economy and do all that to start war. Iraq,Bosnia, Bosnia Again, Syria, Lybia, Yemen, Iraq Again...

ajaf1656

Established Member
Afghanistan was a failed state following the retreat of Soviet forces in the 1980's. It became a series of waring tribes and regional leaders with the Taliban being the largest and most powerful.

The Taliban, religious extremest, welcomed all Islamic Fighters to Afghanistan and allowed them to train and build resources within thier territory.

It's well documented that Osama hand picked the hijackers to be Saudis in an attempt to inflame USxSaudi relations.

Additionally, only a few hijackers could pilot and most didn't know it was a suicide mission.

None of this is about there being a conspiracy. It's a lapse of judgment and communication. No one took Bin Laden seriously.

You don't need to kill 3k Americans, wreck the economy and do all that to start war. Iraq,Bosnia, Bosnia Again, Syria, Lybia, Yemen, Iraq Again...

The thing that doesn't make sense is that we've stayed in Afghanistan for 20 years under the claims we were fighting a war on terrorism. If that was the real reason, we'd be at war in a lot more places where the terrorist organizations with the ability to do harm to the US were.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
How tf does an Eminem thread turn into Afghanistan. No ****ing wonder so many are getting canceled and there’s so much bullshit

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
How tf does an Eminem thread turn into Afghanistan. No ****ing wonder so many are getting canceled and there’s so much bullshit
Because irs beat to death and Quad derailed it again.

tapatalk_1614909176117.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread