Trying to cancel Eminem

quad

Established Member
giphy.gif

200w.webp

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
What's funny is that he actually raps about being canceled in one of his songs released last December on MTBMB Side B. He just dropped an animated music video of it a few hours ago. Lol

Man, I knew he went downhill fast, but that one just outright sucks.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol still doesn't make any sense going after a 48 year old white rapper

quad

Established Member
Watch a killer doc on the secret service agent behind Kennedy accidentally discharging his M16 that was JUST developed. Everything this guy came up with up pointed to just that. Was an interesting theory.
Yes I heard about that. All I know is the official narrative of his assassination is bogus. A lot of BS has been happening in the USA for more than a century. History is written by the victor. And look how they are now even rewriting history with the cancel culture movement. You can't trust anything. And it will get worse. Computer AI and CGI will improve to the point where you could fake anything and be unable to tell if it is real or not. They are not there yet but it is coming. Speech generation will also improve to where they could fabricate audio recordings that appear to be authentic.

Here is an interesting video but this pathologist avoids naming the real culprits - the Deep State. He has too much to lose. He has children and grandchildren.

quad

Established Member
Lol still doesn't make any sense going after a 48 year old white rapper
It does make sense with the anti-white world we live in now. However Eminem will attack whites himself and call them racist. That's not a hero that's a coward. It takes courage in today's world to be proud of your heritage and history as a white man, woman or child. I am extremely proud of my ancestors and anyone that has a problem with that can go **** themselves.

All the anti-white white cockroaches are pathetic cowards and scum.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
It does make sense with the anti-white world we live in now. However Eminem will attack whites himself and call them racist. That's not a hero that's a coward. It takes courage in today's world to be proud of your heritage and history as a white man, woman or child. I am extremely proud of my ancestors and anyone that has a problem with that can go **** themselves.

All the anti-white white cockroaches are pathetic cowards and scum.
Fair enough, but like you said, Eminem turns on white people all the time, so why go after him?

ajaf1656

Established Member
I've already explained the September 11th terrorist attacks for you. Don't you remember when you hijacked the thread paying tribute to the people who died? You were posting Microsoft Flight Simulator video game videos from youtube as evidence. You are a ****ing moron.

quad

Established Member
Fair enough, but like you said, Eminem turns on white people all the time, so why go after him?
They don't need him anymore. Anti-White has gone mainstream with big corporations onboard. Remember the recent anti-White coca-cola fiasco.

The regressive left does not want successful Whites. Eminem being a successful White rapper is not desirable for them. The regressive leftist were very unhappy when Tom Brady won another Superbowl recently.

quad

Established Member
I've already explained the September 11th terrorist attacks for you. Don't you remember when you hijacked the thread paying tribute to the people who died? You were posting Microsoft Flight Simulator video game videos from youtube as evidence. You are a ****ing moron.
Whatever cupcake. I am still asking you and everyone else to find the airplane in the Pentagon video. I don't see an airplane. If you do then you need to have your eyes checked. The Pentagon airplane flight path is like the magic bullet that hit JFK. Impossible.

Where is the airplane? Check out the comments in the video below. The majority don't buy it.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Whatever cupcake. I am still asking you and everyone else to find the airplane in the Pentagon video. I don't see an airplane. If you do then you need to have your eyes checked. The Pentagon airplane flight path is like the magic bullet that hit JFK. Impossible.

Where is the airplane? Check out the comments in the video below. The majority don't buy it.

You mean to tell me that a bunch of people who are using youtube to prove 9/11 was a hoax found the same video as you? The truth is that in the single frame of footage where something is visible, you can't identify it as anything. There's no way anyone could hijack an airplane and hit the world's largest office building. You're right, it was an elaborate scheme that required some David Copperfield magic in order to destroy an airliner and kill a bunch of people so you could make people think you destroyed an airliner and killed a bunch of people.

You're retarded. If you believe that shit, I probably can't make you believe that the earth is round or that Elvis is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread