Trying to cancel Eminem

ajaf1656

Established Member
I remember when he came out when I was in high school. People were all excited because he could rhyme words and whatnot. I never understood why anyone would want to listen to someone with an annoying voice rhyme words over circus clown music.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I remember when he came out when I was in high school. People were all excited because he could rhyme words and whatnot. I never understood why anyone would want to listen to someone with an annoying voice rhyme words over circus clown music.
To be fair, he does have a great talent for word rhyming. As for improv rapping, he is as good as it gets.

I remember back in HS when they started to play his stuff on alternative rock stations when he first came out. Was confused why they were pushing rap on a rock station, but that strategy worked. I think he was the first of many attempts to cross promote new artists in non traditional genres. That shit is huge in country music right now.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Good. He told all Trump supporters to **** off a couple of years ago. I remember. I hope the left eats him alive.

Depending on how you look at it, fortunately or unfortunately, people do not understand appeasing and pandering to those hell bent on cancellation eventually comes back to haunt them. People should not be required to kiss someone arse in order to be spared, if you will, from their temper tantrum.

quad

Established Member
Yeah next thing you know he'll have a morning show with Martha Stewart. A real OG would never.... oh nevermind.

The joke is Eminem was never like some of the OG raps, don't think he's was a dealer, gang banger, etc. Just a poor white kid with talent that found a niche in making shock rap mainstream. Plenty of other rappers who aren't getting this flack that have actually did some of the stuff in their songs.

And to hate him cause he was anti-Trump come on... He was also Anti-Bush and both post 9/11 deployments what'd you expect? But it's okay to support cancel culture if he didn't support Trump? I'm going to support anyone against mindless "canceling" no matter what side. Unless you're supporting violence I don't care what side you're on. How are Eminem's songs any different than a horror movie actually showing it? Yeah, he said "***" a lot but also supported the movement so GTFO with your self righteous bullshit. Both sides are too busy being stupid to notice who is actually on their side and accept the good and not insist it can only be the perfect.

Can we just cancel social media and go back to things like SVTP? Facebook and Twitter are not the "Town Square". The town square are people in your community.
Nothing wrong with being anti-Bush. I don't see Bush as a real Republican / Conservative. He was a Deep State puppet IMO. I personally have the view that 911 was an inside job. And as more corruption is exposed in DC the more likely that scenario seems. 19 goat ****ers did not have the capability to pull off 911. Same thing goes for the JFK assassination. Oswald being the only shooter is BS. That magic bullet theory is laughable. Anybody that buys that is seriously gullible and naive. JFK was assassinated by the Deep State as far as I am concerned.

Eminem endorsed Biden. So I don't care if the regressive left eats him. He chose that side so he has to lay in the bed he made.

Eminem Endorses Biden And Licenses ‘Lose Yourself’ For A Campaign Ad, In A First For The Rapper

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Nothing wrong with being anti-Bush. I don't see Bush as a real Republican / Conservative. He was a Deep State puppet IMO. I personally have the view that 911 was an inside job. And as more corruption is exposed in DC the more likely that scenario seems. 19 goat ****ers did not have the capability to pull off 911. Same thing goes for the JFK assassination. Oswald being the only shooter is BS. That magic bullet theory is laughable. Anybody that buys that is seriously gullible and naive. JFK was assassinated by the Deep State as far as I am concerned.

Eminem endorsed Biden. So I don't care if the regressive left eats him. He chose that side so he has to lay in the bed he made.

Eminem Endorses Biden And Licenses ‘Lose Yourself’ For A Campaign Ad, In A First For The Rapper
Watch a killer doc on the secret service agent behind Kennedy accidentally discharging his M16 that was JUST developed. Everything this guy came up with up pointed to just that. Was an interesting theory.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I personally have the view that 911 was an inside job. And....

795.gif

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
he should just say he's gay or whatever other special priesthood is allowed to utter the holy words of the leftist religion.
apparently only gays can utter the kinds of things he is known for saying. even this forum is apparently guilty of the double standard for the gays while excommunicating for those that dare blaspheme their god by uttering the holy words in vain.

cancel culture is a religious rite for the weak and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread