TRX vs Raptor vs Shelby SS F-150

ToddW702

Established Member
They should let 5 star have at the Shelby then try again.

A well tuned 3.5EB A10 can be a quick truck. A well tuned 5.0 is faster ;)

Is the tuned 5.0 faster in the quarter mile. I saw a video showing a tuned eco boost winning all the shorter races against tuned 5.0. I think it was a TFL video.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Is the tuned 5.0 faster in the quarter mile. I saw a video showing a tuned eco boost winning all the shorter races against tuned 5.0. I think it was a TFL video.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Well, from what I’ve seen out of a single cab 5.0 set on kill, it ran 12.9 @ 105.
Not many single cab 3.5 out there but I haven’t seen any running 12s with no changes but a tune.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Well, from what I’ve seen out of a single cab 5.0 set on kill, it ran 12.9 @ 105.
Not many single cab 3.5 out there but I haven’t seen any running 12s with no changes but a tune.

I got my ass handed to be by a 3.5 powered supercrew 4wd on 33s. Im in a 5.0 STX 2wd crew cab and I saw nothing but lights.

blk02edge

Established Member
There's been claims going back 4 years of tune only 4wd crew cab 3.5's running mid 12's

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
There's been claims going back 4 years of tune only 4wd crew cab 3.5's running mid 12's
I’m not able to verify any of them as tune only. Honestly, to make a 3.5 make the kind of power needed to run those times, in a crew no less, would be a literal ticking timebomb. You can make some dumb power with just the tune but I wouldn’t run mine down the track turned up to 11 like that.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Gen3 5.0 with the a10??
From a dig I can see it happening if he was tuned.

gen 3 5.0 a10. Dude gave me the hit and came around me like i was sitting still. ****er laughed and waved when he went by. I didn’t know him so it was mods unknown for him

yeah it was a dig.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Would have to have AWD with a Hellcat in a minivan.

thats the combo I have been hearing about...can't even imagine a pacifica or caravan with that setup...imagine this as well, it would be the LIGHTEST offering with the hellcat engine! The caravans apparently weigh between 3800-4200lbs. lol. School drop off's would go a little something like this...

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
no. But I would be very interested in a minivan hellcat. Lol.
I think it would sell...
Hellcat.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
TRX....................HANDS DOWN!

Take that Shelby otta there! The Shelby runs were embarrassing. LOL!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Would not even have to think about trading in our '19 Pacifica S for this.
I actually searched a little to see if anyone even sells a hood like that and no luck. That hood, small drop and the brass monkey wheels would make me consider a van for the wife.

Users who are viewing this thread