Trump: vets are "losers" and "suckers"

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Did you just tell me to go watch a puppet show to get your point across ? Lol..... the sad part is most of the people that like this guys theatrics are entertained by this puppet show. You going to quote something from South Park next?

I'm good man I don't need to watch it, I've been an adult long before that came out. The truth is just be the first year that I'm not voting for Republican, and it's sad to see the people are more concerned with the party than the Integrity of the house.

It is what it is, God willing next year we have a new president if not we obviously have a lot more farther to fall over the next 4 years.

What’s alarming is the amount of clueless, uneducated, ill informed people out there just like you, it makes me sick.

God help this country

TRUMP 2020

Last edited:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Shortly after the story broke, ( an hour or two ), the Dims had an ad running about it ?
Un-named sources will say anything someone pays them to say.
" Protesters " will burn, loot, & destroy anything someone pays them to.
The public has been watching this sideshow unfold since before Trump got sworn in, Nov. 3rd is when we get to hold up our score cards..

cosmic charlie

Established Member
You would think his name would be mud in the military. The big fairy got out of the draft because his father bought a note from a shady Dr. (yet he was a stand out athelete in college) I guess stand out really meant sat out.

cosmic charlie

Established Member
Funny how the money flows when he’s trying to save his rear end. Screw the average person. Hey we sent them 1200.00. Yet 200,000 people have died because the virus didn’t fit in his plans. The whole country other than Trumps big business buddies (which were taken care of immediatly) was ignored.
Bottom line is Mr big business man has failed the country miserably! As he would say he’s a total loser. I get a kick out of how all he mentions is how well the stock market is doing and his supporters think he is great. I wonder how many have stocks? I bet it is a miniscule amount. Bottom line is all this joker worries about is himself. If it isn’t good for him it isn’t good for the country.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
A "miniscule amount" have stocks? Do you not have a 401k, or are you planning on living off entitlements earned by our children and grandchildren when you get old?

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Did you just tell me to go watch a puppet show to get your point across ? Lol..... the sad part is most of the people that like this guys theatrics are entertained by this puppet show. You going to quote something from South Park next?

I'm good man I don't need to watch it, I've been an adult long before that came out. The truth is just be the first year that I'm not voting for Republican, and it's sad to see the people are more concerned with the party than the Integrity of the house.

It is what it is, God willing next year we have a new president if not we obviously have a lot more farther to fall over the next 4 years.

Yes. Yes I did. Perhaps try reading the dialogue repeatedly until the message makes sense instead of trying to denigrate the delivery system because you don't approve of it.

I don't vote republican or democrat. I vote with my mind. I do my best to look at those pesky "facts" and make intelligent choices based on multiple sources of accredited information to the best of my ability. I don't listen to others blindly.

I will agree that if we keep Trump as a President, it will be rough. However, it won't be due to him, it'll be due to immature adults that lack the ability to effectively handle their emotions.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Funny how the money flows when he’s trying to save his rear end. Screw the average person. Hey we sent them 1200.00. Yet 200,000 people have died because the virus didn’t fit in his plans. The whole country other than Trumps big business buddies (which were taken care of immediatly) was ignored.
Bottom line is Mr big business man has failed the country miserably! As he would say he’s a total loser. I get a kick out of how all he mentions is how well the stock market is doing and his supporters think he is great. I wonder how many have stocks? I bet it is a miniscule amount. Bottom line is all this joker worries about is himself. If it isn’t good for him it isn’t good for the country.

I read this and it seems like you think he's not for you because you failed to invest in stocks. Why is it his fault you failed to take responsibility for your life?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

GTFO with your faggotry.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Probably the worst line of attack I have ever seen... You were one of the people yelling into the sky on inauguration day werent you. Lmao.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Probably the worst line of attack I have ever seen... You were one of the people yelling into the sky on inauguration day werent you. Lmao.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
a1087109ba2580174a2c860791882ec2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dude, do you know how silly you sound in that post? You're spouting off just like the other hyper-hysterical anti-Trumpers. You, sir, don't have a clue how much D.T. truly DOES love this country. But then again, you really don't seem to care. If he only cared about himself, after all the shit he's endured over the past 4 years (DAILY shit), he would have not run a second term and simply gone back into the business world to make more money.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Here, use this to learn how to have a discussion

Attachments

• 118955668_10223716625161363_8810814514713441505_n.jpg
    118955668_10223716625161363_8810814514713441505_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 91

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Funny how the money flows when he’s trying to save his rear end. Screw the average person.

I seem to remember that he is the one that wanted the economy not to shut down, but Democrat governors ruled with an iron fist and destroyed lives and business just so they can try to win the election in November. Now how exactly is he screwing the average person? Did he close down a single business? Did he close down schools?

Sorry-Charlie-Edit.jpg

Hey we sent them 1200.00.

Nope, Congress sent $1200 and Democrats have refused to do anything else and even left Washington for vacation while the country burned from riots. Why? Because Nancy falsely believed that people would blame Trump. Trump's EO giving some relief was quickly picked up by every state, and the whiny Dems that threatened lawsuits did NOTHING. Why? Because people can see they are a group of greedy uncaring ruthless nuts.
But hey, Nancy's and Chucks pet projects like Transgendered studies have to take priority over average peoples lives.
Sorry-Charlie-Edit.jpg

Yet 200,000 people have died because the virus didn’t fit in his plans.

Name one nursing home that Trump sent Covid patients to? Only Dem governors did that. Why? It looks like they intentionally killed to try and politically hurt Trump. How brilliantly Nazi-like. Trump banned China travel 10 days after the first case hit, he was called a racist, xenophobe etc. Later he used his powers to make industry create supplies like ventilators and masks that turned out not to be needed and according to Newsom and Cuomo did any and everything they asked him to do. Those hospital ships did not materialize out of thin air. It pains me when people have their heads so firmly planted in their ass that they can't use the facts to form a rational opinion, like how Nancy and that wonderful Communist NY mayor begged people to go out into public AFTER Trump sounded the alarms. Dems wanted people to die, just like they wanted the economy to die, because they are vile and evil people.
Sorry-Charlie-Edit.jpg

The whole country other than Trumps big business buddies (which were taken care of immediatly) was ignored.

Nope. Big Banks decided to loan the money to big customers first. Since Congress wrote the legislation THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for this oversight, not Trump. But in your hatred and PMS/TDS you completely overlooked that.
Sorry-Charlie-Edit.jpg

Bottom line is Mr big business man has failed the country miserably! As he would say he’s a total loser.

How exactly, with fact and not the baseless ad hominem attacks you have made so far?

Sorry-Charlie-Edit.jpg

I get a kick out of how all he mentions is how well the stock market is doing and his supporters think he is great. I wonder how many have stocks? I bet it is a miniscule amount. Bottom line is all this joker worries about is himself. If it isn’t good for him it isn’t good for the country.

I understand that you as a liberal don't understand the whole stock market/job/401K thing, but most of the rest of us don't have to loot, riot and use welfare for a living. I guess keeping us out of new wars, making peace start to break out in the Middle East, rebuilding our Military, bringing jobs home from China, bringing back on shore 200 billion dollars to be taxed and giving us the tax cuts that have kept the country afloat during the China Virus don't account for anything in the emotional tampon of most liberals.
Sorry-Charlie-Edit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread