Trump: vets are "losers" and "suckers"

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I felt bad for it too, and I still work full time and have full function until my neck goes out. My neck is actually out right now and it has been happening more and more frequently since I started to work out again. I woke up yesterday and was fine but I did something and felt it tweak and now I have pain and it feels out of place when I lean my head forward. If I hear it pop then that is when I can't move it for a week or two, but I don't stop to rest for it anymore and that surprisingly seems to help me get more mobility back quicker. It's weird, sometimes it is minor and other times it can bring me to my knees.

Yes, I told them it was from the packs and hiking considering I went from being a documented 5'8 to 5'7 while I was with 3/1 and doing 10-25k hikes regularly, but that happens to a lot of guys. The sciatica came later on and I told my doctor so it is documented. I probably just need to submit for an appeal again with new evidence.
Okay but just to be clear if the word secondary was left out of the claim they will be denied every time

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Abdo is at ADX Florence

The other guy was chaptered for drugs.

I know people that have gamed the system so please save your defense of a broken VA System for somebody gullible.
You'll never find me defending the VA. I'm going through it with them right now. But if he got caught and is it in jail then the system is doing its job

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I have no idea how these guys pulled it off either.

And it just takes away from people that need it I would imagine.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

I felt bad going into claim it but the rep that was helping explained to me that you aren't necessarily claiming it for now but for later as the injuries will get worse as you get older and you will want to get them submitted as soon as possible to make sure you will have the coverage when you need it. Plus being 30% and with my injuries I have full medical coverage through the VA so I don't need medical insurance.

MG0h3

Established Member
Well well well here I am. I find it funny that anytime someone says something that the masses don't like, the gang mentality comes into play and then they attack that individual. It seems that most of you guys want to ignore the fact that this has been verified that he has said this. I can't force you to believe something or use common sense. If you guys want to get mad at something that is common knowledge feel free but don't say that I'm stirring the pot because I posted something that is all over the news.
Hell Fox News was the ones that verify the statement. Deal with it

John Bolton was live on news today. Said he never heard anything at all like that.

So show us where it’s “verified”.

You know what is verified? After 7yrs of Obama, you had 38 “unarmed” black people killed by cops.

After 3yrs of Trump, 9.

But he caused all of this huh.

2KblackGT

MG0h3

Established Member
If you had a documented injury and surgery corrected it, then it is no longer a disability. You're only entitled to compensation for an injury that either started or was aggravated by your service and continues to be a problem.
38 CFR does not apply two injuries that have been corrected.

Which is exactly why you even see threads on here about how to get your rating increased, and not a single one about treatment.

2KblackGT

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Okay but just to be clear if the word secondary was left out of the claim they will be denied every time

It's been over 4 years since I claimed my last appeal but that was what my appeal was for. To explain that it was separate from my neck injury. What caused it to fail I think was the doctors and Xrays that didn't show what I expected it to show. My initial Xrays showed damage to the spine from the C1 down to the C5/C6 and the curvature of my spine had straightened out and I lost that support in my neck for my skull. My skull was sitting crooked on the C1 which did get adjusted and got rid of the migraines and the C5 and C6 grind against each other. The pain extends out to my shoulders and between my shoulder blades but below that there is nothing until my lower back at my hips. They are very separate but the evidence they needed never showed up. I always felt that the doctors that were looking at the Xrays though didn't know what they were looking for. The doctor that initially treated me showed me all of that and I could see it clearly.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
1. They died 100 years ago.
2. The Obama leakers would have used it day 1.
3. The off camera visits and letters, call etc. Trump has made to vets and other heroes.

Just my top 3.
That's exactly my point, if he is out of a grave site for veterans that went to war for something he didn't believe in why do you think it is fake news that he would disrespect them?

Why would Trump supporters be so quick to defend him and say that he did not say those things when it is more probable than not.

By your reply to my post I can only assume that you're agreeing with me

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
If you had a neck injury oh, there's no question that it will lead to back pain. But if your claim said that you want it compensation for your neck injury and back pain oh, you'll never get it for the back. The VA is a machine and you will have to let things play out. You'll have to claim back pain secondary to your neck injury. That takes time and when that is approved you will have to claim your sciatica secondary to those other things. An order to be awarded disability three things must happen. First you have to prove that your duty aggravated or caused the injury. Second you have to have a current diagnosis of that injury, within a Year's date. 3rd you have to claim that injury and during a compensation and pension exam, the rater must shoo the level of disability and report it to the regional office

He is correct in most of this. It's very frustrating for veterans that actually have permanent injuries.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, in no mood to play with dummies right now.
upload_2020-9-8_7-8-54.png

scott_0

Established Member
I find it funny that anytime someone says something that the masses don't like, the gang mentality comes into play and then they attack that individual.

bro you’re talking about the entire democratic party, someone says something you all don’t like, or doesn’t back the “only black lives matter” movement, the mob takes over by doxing them or cancelling them stfu already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bglf83

Established Member
People that will say there name confirm he did not say that. This is like all the other anonymous crap that gets said against Trump. Anonymous = Democrat most likely.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Bolton hates Trump,...................& he says he didn't hear Trump say anything, good enough for me.
On the topic of VA disability:
Retired in 1989, put in a claim for disability, several issues, ( 6 ), one of which was exposure to radiation.
.........................Denied.
Took from Nov. 89 to Dec. 98 for the VA to acknowledge my back injury, & then it was because the Dr. thought how I was being treated didn't make sense based on my issues.......( MRI )..( 30 % )
My current claim is dated 4 Nov. 2008, it's on it's 4th trip to the Board of Veterans Appeals.
.............Saw several posts stating how easy it is to game the system,
.....I must have missed the " gaming " memo !!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Beats me. Just said they’re both 100.

And don’t get all defensive. It’s quite telling.

2KblackGT

How am I not supposed to get defensive when you make a statement like most vets game the system? You do realize the logic you are using is the same logic BLM uses about LEOs right?

That is not to say that there are zero people that game the system. It is annoying that you have no idea what you are talking about, yet cast judgement. Again you don't know how/why your buddies are 100%.

I’m sure they do.

I’m just going off what I see with personal friends and what they say. I even asked one of them “if you’re 100%, what about the dudes that are actually blown up or burnt”. No answer.
The answer is they are more than likely 100%. Take for instance Rep. Dan Crenshaw he is 100% due to losing an eye. Essentially anyone that has lost a part of their body is 100%

Another buddy is about to get booted out with 18yrs in. Can’t recall the term but he got his rating so high and skipped PT tests for the last few yrs. Finally caught up with him.
Your buddy is more than likely going through an MEB. But there are so many factors he probably does not feel like explaining it all to you.

Another dude is about to go cause he found out they’ll pay for sleep apnea ‍♂️ Was a mechanic in the Air Force
What does this even mean?

Users who are viewing this thread