TruFiber Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk, Spoiler, and Blackout Panel For Sale

Slowb00st

Established Member
I know i already asked, but if your willing to separate I could take the spoiler and gurney flap. Would love to have the hood but shipping it to Puerto Rico would be ridiculous.

cleghornm

Established Member
I don't have specifics, other than I easily lifted the carbon fiber trunk Assy, when I reinstalled the OEM parts and the difference was very noticeable, same for the hood, I could install it myself no problem. If I were to guess half the weight.

Last edited:

cleghornm

Established Member
Yes, they are stick on, dental floss and some goo gone or a light eraser will do the trick, after they are removed. You have to see these in person, they look great in the sun.

Ssgthooligan

Established Member
Do you have the original box for the hood? I have a friend that lives near you in Texas that I could have pick up if I buy.

cleghornm

Established Member
I do not have the shipping box, I do have the blocks that protect the corners near the windshield but no box. A friend on mine used those long pool noodles around the outside and across the top, and then used a blanket to transport his.

Turbosnake95

Established Member
Just an idea, but you can transport large items via greyhound at reasonable rates. Been many years but I had a whole 03-04 Cobra interior set shipped this way. You just have to go pick the box up from your local greyhound stop.

If I didn't have other modifications in the works I would be on that hood.

Last edited:

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
Don't expect a response anytime soon. By checking the OP's profile he hasn't logged in since Nov 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread