True Story!!

Sonic03svt

Established Member
I was out a couple of weekends ago with some friends (Lightning owners) at an entertainment establishment (wink). When it was time to go home, we followed some other friends on mine in an Accord down some backroads to their place. I'm serious, we were in the boonies!! Anyway, I ended up passing the Accord and kept in it a little too long (with encouragement from my friends). When I was begining my pass, I saw tail lights about 1/2 mile or so ahead of the two of us. Well, since we were in the sticks, I didn't think too much of it. Well, after nailing 4th, I let off and quickly flew up behind the car in the distance and noticed some interesting reflecting letters on the truck lid...S-H-E-R-I-F-F...I slammed the brakes down:uh oh:. Anyway, he pulled to the side of the road, let me pass, and then turned the cherries on. I was crapping myself. He walked up to the car, asked the usual questions..."do you know why I pulled you over?"..."any reason for that?"...blah blah blah. He went to his car for a while and then asked me to step behind my car for a second. I thought I was going to jail for sure.:( Well, he asked me a few questions, and then said..."this is a bad-ass car!" I said thanks, and that I liked it too, and would kind of like to keep it. He then said, "well, son, slow it down, buckle up, and have a good night." NO TICKET, NO WARNING,...Nothing! I couldn't believe it. It was the luckiest night in my life. :rockon:
I had only had the car for about 5 weeks and was just playing around. I honestly don't have any idea how fast I was going, but I know we were hauling A$$.
Anyway, I just thought that I would share my story...

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
You got lucky. Take that as a lesson learned. But, where's the question?

Users who are viewing this thread