True forged victorys 18x9/18x11 3 piece chrome

Glueyes1

Established Member
These should sit just tucked inside the fenders on an IRS car according to Steve

For you jerking me around and wasting my time with the other wheels,i will not sale them to you so dont bother wasting your time with pming me..

EDIT:forgot to add they come with chrome center caps and hub centrics

Last edited:

twisted03snake

Established Member
These should sit just tucked inside the fenders on an IRS car according to Steve

For you jerking me around and wasting my time with the other wheels,i will not sale them to you so dont bother wasting your time with pming me..

EDIT:forgot to add they come with chrome center caps and hub centrics

are you serious....that's pretty rude dude. that's just a ton of money to spend on wheels and i had some things come up. it's cool if you want to treat me that way, my trader rating states otherwise. anyways, sharp wheels and sorry you feel that way.:shrug:

Glueyes1

Established Member
are you serious....that's pretty rude dude. that's just a ton of money to spend on wheels and i had some things come up. it's cool if you want to treat me that way, my trader rating states otherwise. anyways, sharp wheels and sorry you feel that way.:shrug:

Rude huh? you strung me along for days saying your sending the money,until something better came along and you jerked me and your rating dont mean dick to me,take it as you may..Just dead this and move along even if you were the only buyer i still wouldn't sale the wheels to you

twisted03snake

Established Member
Rude huh? you strung me along for days saying your sending the money,until something better came along and you jerked me and your rating dont mean dick to me,take it as you may..Just dead this and move along even if you were the only buyer i still wouldn't sale the wheels to you

wow! sorry to strung you along bro....guess some people don't understand personnal matters. glws:beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
lol. ouch.

these have the 04sleeper offset. if you look at 04sleeper's car, these will sit exactly the same on an IRS car.

you should be able to run up to a 305 tire with no issues, possibly a 315/30.

for a 335, you'd need a .25" spacer or they'd rub on the IRS bolt.

if your cobra has a 94-98 SRA, they'll fit just fine.

99-04 SRA, fuhget aboud id. :nono:
well, unless you run 295s then you might like how they sit.

HouseOfPower

lol. ouch.

these have the 04sleeper offset. if you look at 04sleeper's car, these will sit exactly the same on an IRS car.

you should be able to run up to a 305 tire with no issues, possibly a 315/30.

for a 335, you'd need a .25" spacer or they'd rub on the IRS bolt.

if your cobra has a 94-98 SRA, they'll fit just fine.

99-04 SRA, fuhget aboud id. :nono:
well, unless you run 295s then you might like how they sit.

good because I just got my 335 nitto drags mounted on my 3 piece chrome sleepers to go on my 98 cobra SRA:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
good because I just got my 335 nitto drags mounted on my 3 piece chrome sleepers to go on my 98 cobra SRA:rockon::rockon::rockon:

youre just trying on every set of forged wheels on the market arent you?? :lol1::thumbsup:

HouseOfPower

youre just trying on every set of forged wheels on the market arent you?? :lol1::thumbsup:

I have issues. I honestly would like a thinner spoke TF wheel but the all chrome is tough to beat. I wouldn't pass up a machine brushed finish though....hmmmmm trades anyone lol

Users who are viewing this thread