True Forged Vector polished wheels 18x9 18x11

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
^ I only joined FB recently to have access to buy and sell Mustang parts... It seems to be the primary place now (the forums including SVTP are pretty dead in comparison). In my opinion, FB is fairly annoying in that there are groups you post to, so you have to scour multiple groups to find stuff. Still, there is a lot more traffic and I’m sure you’ll have an easier time finding a buyer there for your wheels.

Thanks but no thanks:D I've made it this long without a FB account, I'm not doing it now.
Im not worried about it anyway, they will sell themselves.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, so after texting for 2 hours, answering questions that were already answered in the first post, sending pics that are already in the first post, and asking for them to make an offer 5 times, he finally made an offer of.....wait for it....

$1300

Anyone that actually has real money, message me. If you are going to waste my time, just keep it to yourself.

Thanks.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, so after texting for 2 hours, answering questions that were already answered in the first post, sending pics that are already in the first post, and asking for them to make an offer 5 times, he finally made an offer of.....wait for it....

$1300

Anyone that actually has real money, message me. If you are going to waste my time, just keep it to yourself.

Thanks.

Lmao. Blows my mind that people waste sellers time like that.

GLWS, beautiful wheels. Wish Steve would start up TF again.

I would love to pick these up for my pops 04 but he's a "stock or nothing" kinda guy.

brucesvt

Established Member

$1300

Thanks.
I am sorry this happened to you. I believe this has happened to everyone at one point in time including myself. don't worry the right buyer will come along youll see

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Lmao. Blows my mind that people waste sellers time like that.

GLWS, beautiful wheels. Wish Steve would start up TF again.

I would love to pick these up for my pops 04 but he's a "stock or nothing" kinda guy.
I am sorry this happened to you. I believe this has happened to everyone at one point in time including myself. don't worry the right buyer will come along youll see

Thanks guys. Im in no rush.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

$1300

Thanks.

LMAO! That's all BrokeMike could muster? Christ almighty... If we wasnt in the "hall of fame" before.. he sure as hell will be now.

Those things are gorgeous... they'll sell.

68gtscode

Established Member
Sorry about the low offer. Selling stuff can be frustrating for sure... I “sold” my GT500 to a guy on here who strung the transaction along for many months, only to have him completely stop all communication when his home equity loan was supposed to come through. I had turned a few other interested parties away. He has never even had the decency to return a quick PM, text, or call. I have warned other sellers when I see him inquiring on their cars...

Anyhow I digress. There are many great members here and your wheels will eventually sell. They are very nice, in great condition, and being TF a piece of SVTP history no longer available.

Adower

Established Member
No disrespect. I bought my true forged victories (9/10 condition) with brand new tires for 2700$. I think you might want to come down in price for wheels only if you’re trying to sell them quick

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Jeff, I'm so happy they went to a good home. Post up a pic on here when you get them mounted.

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Coming from the guy who says in his post " Am i asking to much what are these worth?"

So when someone sells something, they wont tell you what they want for them...just keep asking you to make an offer, I said well id like to figure out something that works for both of us. He refused to, I said ok I will start the show then how about $1300 and we go from there...Not even close, no problem, had to start somewhere....
I specifically said I want to work something out, i said 1300 is what Id like to pay but I know thats not what you would sell them for.....
From there its.......OMG THIS GUYS A LOW BALLER WHAT AN ASS HAT.....
Tried to have a conversation, tried to work something out, Sorry to everyone that I offended....
I am sure the guy who bought them (03DSG maybe?) got a HELL of a deal thanks to my $1,300 starting offer....
Your welcome!

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
I didn’t get a better deal because of your offer KillerMike. Me and Paul had talked before your offer and we were only $75 apart from making a deal but after a week or two I thought about it and upped my offer and we made a deal glad I did. Paul has been nothing but great to deal with. I’m not saying anything against you KillerMike I don’t know anything about your dealings with Paul only what’s on here. I won’t say how much I paid for them but it was a lot more then your offer.

Users who are viewing this thread