04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
The camera does all the work! :p

Lol j.k, awsome ride bud, would say nicest in SVTP :beer:
I wish the camera did all the work! LOL.. Thanks. :beer:

I would agree!
Thanks man. :beer:

i dont know you 04sleeper but are you a little ocd? i could only dream of mine looking that nice. WOW very very nice
Some say I have OCD. LOL. I don't see it that way. I just enjoy doing this. Some like to sit on the couch for hours at a time. I choose to do this.

Thanks for the complimet. :beer:

Everything just looks so wet and just extremely well taken care of. Which is weird cause you never taken care or detail your car Kevin. :beer:
Yeah. Not bad for the first time ever cleaning my car up.

Kevin, I have always admired your car. Do you have a thread on getting rid of all the stuff on the sides of the blower? I really wanna do that to clean up the engine bay.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/how-230/562225-complete-egr-delete-how.html

Like Craig posted. :thumbsup:

Nice photos, Kevin.:beer:

Are the Chicanes the "Wheel of the Week?" :lol1:
LOL. Well, I was talking to Steve theother day about some wheels, but want to come out with something new. So these may stay for now.

That is a good thread as well.

Looks good. Am trying to decide what I wanted to do with my coil covers I just got with my valve covers once I powder coat them. May leave them just like they are. Looks good.
Yeah, the coil covers are already powder coated clear so I decided to leave them as is. People that don't know Cobras think that it came from the factory like this.

Thanks Craig. I posted this last night and for some reason it never showed up. :shrug::??:

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great! nice and clean.

What did you used to attach the side scoop mesh to the frame? I need to install mine but can not figure a good way to attach the mesh to the backing plate. Thanks

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks great! nice and clean.

What did you used to attach the side scoop mesh to the frame? I need to install mine but can not figure a good way to attach the mesh to the backing plate. Thanks
At first I used Black RTV. But it showed through. Then I used Gorilla Glue like Steve suggested to use.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Damn Kevin, would you at least clean the engine/engine bay before you post picks of your car. JK, I wish I had the patients/skill to keep mine looking like that. That is a work of art IMO. Takes skills.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Damn Kevin, would you at least clean the engine/engine bay before you post picks of your car. JK, I wish I had the patients/skill to keep mine looking like that. That is a work of art IMO. Takes skills.
LOL. Thanks.

Wow, looks great. Especially love the I/C tank.
Thanks.

Thanks. I will try that. Did you use double face tape to mount the backing plate to the scoop?
I used 3M double sides molding tape. Got it from Walmart.

DSG_4_ME

Established Member
Car looks absolutely amazing!!! I hope to get under mine and cleaned up like that this spring. It's been in the single digits temperature wise here in IL so I have no desire to do any of this right now lol.

Steve2050

Established Member
I've been away for a bit, Kevin's car is always a pleasure to see. Better than showroom new, IMO.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread