True Forged Cyber Monday Sale!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
for this cyber monday, just one item on sale but its a good item that everyone can use and can afford :beer:

its our latest product we've come out with. the billet jacking pad. perfect for jacking your car up at ford's recommended jacking point, without bending the hell out of the pinch mold. the way it works is, the pad slips up AROUND the pinch mold. the angled/flat area then lefts the car where the good Ford engineers intended it to (just like your stock jack). it does not actually lift the car BY the pinch mold as some people have thought..:read::p

we've sold many, many of these through Revan Racing to their GT500 customers. but most other mustangers arent aware that it fits their cars too or that it even exists.

these are Version 1.0
they measure 2.5" x 2.5"
we've test fit them on various mustangs from FOX through 2010 GT500 and they fit just fine.
we also know they fit 2013 GT just fine as well.

we KNOW this Version 1.0 do not fit 2013 GT500 OR Boss (due to side exit exhaust). we're not 100% sure of 2011-2012 GT500. if an owner could measure the width of the opening, we'd know. Van says that two owners of 2011/2012 said they do not but i have a feeling they were mistaken in thinking that the pad will sink all the way in on the front openings like the do on the rear. the depths are different, but they work the same. again, it does not lift the car by the pinch mold.
we've been told there are some issues with cars that have tall side skirts like saleens and Shelby 350s. you could use a small piece of 2x4" wood as a spacer if you wanted to though but up to you.

we've since revised the product so that it fits the 2013 GT500s as well (by shaving them a little narrower). still wont fit the rear opening on the Boss though due to the exhaust mount being in the way. that's version 2.0 which is not part of this Cyber Monday sale sorry.

THIS sale is for version 1.0 ONLY. they retail for $65 shipped and Revan alone sells a handful of them per week and will continue to sell them (as will others) until all the version 1.0 are depleted. we have about 100+ left in stock.

for TODAY (cyber monday) ONLY you can purchase version 1.0 for $45 shipped. that's a $20 discount! approximately 30%! just figured id throw something up there for cyber monday that almost everyone could get in on.

they are $45 each. it does not matter if you buy 1 or 10. $20 is a nice fat discount as it is which is why i can only offer it for one day only. sale ends at 12 midnight PST!
they can be purchased via paypal only. please do not call to order or PM or email me about them. i was out sick all last week and ive got a ton of catching up to do today (monday). just send your paypal for the appropriate amount for how many you want. you can put in the paypal memo how many youre buying. Paypal is [email protected]
CA buyers please actually PM me first :beer:

personally, i recommend grabbing two of them. i myself often have my car on two floor jacks at once. ive had some people even buy 4 of them. i also keep one in my center console in case i need to jack it up somewhere for some reason.

we also know that they fit various other cars as well. they've been sucessfully test fitted on a Flex, Focus and Contour (svt needs a spacer).

if you're not sure, measure the opening at your jack point to see if its at least 2.5" wide. if you decide to pull the trigger and buy one and it does not fit in the opening because it is TOO wide you may ship it back at your expense for a full refund of the $45 (as long as its in mint condition still/no scratches/chips). worst case scenario, you lose $5 for priority mail flat rate shipping. returns must be agreed to by the end of NEXT week/friday. that will give you at least a week to test fit it :beer:

EBcobra test fitted one on his 04 cobra. he said it fit just fine BUT he has Global West subframe connectors which line up against the pinch mold and prevented the jacking insert from fitting right. so if you have something like this you may have this issue as well. not just regular SFCs like MMs but the kind that have multiple cross bracing pieces out to the side of the car. plus you'd just jack the car up from there anyways lol. he works on other peoples' cars so he kept it for that purpose.

here are some pics of the product and how it is used
IMG_5546__18345_1331241900_1280_1280.jpg

IMG_5545__36482_1331241876_1280_1280.jpg

B880FBE7__53898_1331241853_1280_1280.jpg

photo-18__61763_1331241935_1280_1280.jpg

if you have ever purchased a brand new set of TF wheels directly from us or one of our authorized distributors you can shave another $5 off per piece. please be sure to note where and when you purchased them :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread