True Forged 714's concave chicanes Wheels for sale

cleghornm

Established Member
I have the second set of True Forged concave chicanes for sale. They are brand-new in the box, only one was opened to verify the correct set of wheels. The wheels are 20 x 9 and 20 x 11. A picture of the wheels can be found on the True Forged vendor page, here on SVT performance. I am asking $6200 for the wheels shipping included, tires not included. Steve can can verify that they were shiped this week and I received them on 5/29/14.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yep. Extremely brand new. So new the silicone is probably still drying on them!

TORQJNKY

These are beautiful wheels! :coolman: If I wasn't just finishing an engine build and having to install a new swimming pool so the wife continues to let me mod the hell out of my car, I'd be all over these. Is it that you are not happy with the 714's or TF wheels in general? That's two sets for you in recent months :shrug:

cleghornm

Established Member
No perfectly happy, it's me really. Not sure I want the expense of this car anymore. I have a personality that can't leave well enough alone. Plus a kid in private college, has me thinking this is a place a I probably shouldn't be spending my money.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Awesome looking wheel!! They look like a PITA to clean.

GLWS!!

I have a set, and they are. BUT they're unbelievable looking when clean with the brushed centers against the chrome lips. Good luck with the sale, OP.

cleghornm

Established Member
This is what they look like balanced and mounted on the car. image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread