True Forged 20" Sleepers

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
for sale is a set of 20" two piece True Forged Sleepers.

these were on my car for a little while. just a few miles. no tracking or anything. just cruising around. probably less than 500 miles on them.

they were previously matte gunmetal but i had them stripped. just got them back. the spokes were engraved but i had the engraving sanded down so they can be sold to a buyer with any mustang, not just a shelby.

they have been checked and have no issues. not bent at all. after they are powder coated they will be like new

now is your opportunity to have them powder coated whatever color you want. Gloss Black, Satin Black, Flat Black, Anthracite, Torch Red, White, Race Gold, whatever..... nearly all finishes can be done in glossy or satin finishes.
powder coated finishes only. no chrome, polished, or brushed. too much work after being stripped.

i was going to just have them done in black but figured id post them up like this first to give someone a chance to choose what they'd want.

i will include FREE color matched center caps with custom engraving on them. so if you have a Shelby, a Boss, a California Special, Saleen, Roush, whatever.... we can even have the engraving filled in with paint to match your car's color (most colors). we have comp orange, grabber orange, torch red, performance white, oxford white, grabber blue and more, already on in stock.

the front wheels have a big brake cut and will clear any brakes currently on the market for mustangs.
the rears will clear 14" rotors but not BIG calipers. if you have some wilwoods or similar, they may. id have to see the brake diagram for them.

they are
20x9 with 31mm
and
20x10.5 with 50mm

the rears were spec'd to be able to run 315s without sticking out

$2500 plus the ride. this is a "cash price" although everything is negotiable.

i also have near new Nitto NT05s for the front if interested. in size 275/35/20. i can source matching rear tires as well. if you want a tire package.

brand new, fully powdercoated like im offering they'd be $3600 and that's without any custom engraved center caps. so you're saving over $1k on damn near new forged wheels. and coming from the source, so they carry the full guarantee on them. ;-)

i was about to do these in gloss black which i think will look amazing. and i still might if nobody snags them.

c9c15d4e-af8b-4da9-93d9-9552ca0a66e4_zpsicmy2hrt.jpg

1889842d-8a1f-45ef-a0e4-a76b6cfd5836_zpsjpdic338.jpg

63154b48-bb10-4ae8-84da-b3844a2e4ec9_zpsysauoyd3.jpg

*corvette tb not included lol

Users who are viewing this thread