True Forge Super Sports and tires

cleghornm

Established Member
$3000 shipped for Wheels/TPS/Tires!

I f no takers I'll keep them, I believe this matches Burdock wheels for price, just these are polished.

Allan Byrd

Established Member
That is a great deal. Wheels alone cost more than the OP is asking for the package. Wished you would have been around a couple of months ago. I just bought some TF Super Sports.

cleghornm

Established Member
Everyone, want to correct an earlier post the bottom line with tires and TPMS is $3,000 plus shipping. This is my bottom line. They look good in my opinion and will keep them if I cannot sell for that price. Thanks for all the attention to my post I appreciate the help in trying to sell the wheels.

TRC51

Established Member
Everyone, want to correct an earlier post the bottom line with tires and TPMS is $3,000 plus shipping. This is my bottom line. They look good in my opinion and will keep them if I cannot sell for that price. Thanks for all the attention to my post I appreciate the help in trying to sell the wheels.

So just to be clear, your price has gone up? Was interested, but the TPS are no good to me.

TRC51

Established Member
I didn't see $3200 shipped. I saw the post below. Therefore, if you are now saying $3,000 + shipping, the price has gone up. No?

$3000 shipped for Wheels/TPS/Tires!

I f no takers I'll keep them, I believe this matches Burdock wheels for price, just these are polished.

cleghornm

Established Member
Decided to try again 2,900 plus shipping or 2800 cash picked up. I will not lower the price or negotiate below this amount. I am looking to buy a set of Weld wheels, the wheels have approximately 700 miles on them.

Users who are viewing this thread