True Flex Fuel Terminator

GodStang

Established Member
Well I finally got everything wired up so my car is a true flex fuel car. It measures the Ethanol on the fly and adjusts the tune accordingly. No test tube measuring or changing out tunes. Many ways to do this. This is the way I chose. Some others may choose a different route.

2E9BB58F-43D8-4953-BB96-1F3AB79D1F62.jpeg

E85 Lines.jpeg

Ethanol %.JPG

dash.JPG

Last edited:

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
What pins did you wire the sensor to on the MS3? What made you decide to go with the Y block set up?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Ok. I'm going to be in there this weekend and I was thinking about at least thinking the wires so in don't have to pull the ECU again.

GodStang

Established Member
Ok. I'm going to be in there this weekend and I was thinking about at least thinking the wires so in don't have to pull the ECU again.

that is what I did. I ran the single wire to the engine bay and left it in there until I was ready to wire.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice, clean, innovative work Josh. How much power are you making now?

GodStang

Established Member
I went full e85 and dont look back. Not even an emergency 93 tune. Love it.

Me too but depending time of year it can be anywhere from E70 all the way up to E90. It will change the tune a little bit. This automatically changes the tune for you. Then of course if you end up somewhere they don't have E85 for an emergency it will correct for that.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
I went E85 route back in 2013 and never looked back lol . Since 2013 been storing my car with e85 in the tank. Never had a single issue. But then again I am in California, teps doesn't drop too low here so I can get away storing my car with e85.

GodStang thank you for sharing information on stand alone ecu's and now flux fuel kit that you recently installed on your car. I think in the future I'll be running stand alone ecu so I can utilize the flux fuel sensor that i all ready installed on my car to monitor ethanol content.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread