TRUCK... MOTORCYCLE... ATV all for sale

VtekII

Established Member
Im posting these up for my brother who is looking to sell a couple things of his. Feel free to PM me any questions you have or call his number (402)304-0362. His name is Shane.

First off his is 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. It has just a hair over 70k on it, he is the 2nd owner, first owner was his father in law. It is our work truck so it is not a perfect show vehicle, but the price reflects that. Truck has been extremely reliable, as a matter of fact last november we used it to haul my 01 cobra to Ohio and I brought my 04 home from detroit with it. It is used everyday so mileage will continue to increase slightly each day.

Its a badass truck for 14.5!

2005 dodge 1500

Next is his 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. It is Kawi Green, and the 636 model, which a lot of people claim is "best model." Im not that into crotch rockets, but it is damn nice and extremely clean. It has never been down, and the last owner kept it in his living room(had no girlfriend obviously). It has about 12.5k on it and probly wont see many more miles. He looking for 5k for this.

kawasaki zx636

Finally, is his 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R. He got it brand new last summer from Star City Motorsports, here in Lincoln. He added some reallly nice mods:

Full Yoshimira exhaust
Pro design air intake
Pro armor nerf bars
Upgraded Rear tires
Smaller front sprocket
2 Brothers Juice Box EFI Tuner
DG polished front bumper

http://omaha.craigslist.org/mcy/1877791097.html

Price for that one is 5800 I believe, im waiting for him to get his craigslist add up and ill have the link for you. I have a lot of piks of that one.

quads063.jpg

riverHDR2_small.jpg

quads133.jpg

There are no issues with any of these vehicles. His only reason for selling is that, well for one hes having his 2nd kid in January, but most importantly is he needs to get a Diesel truck to do a little more heavy pulling as our company expands. Thanks for looking and just let me know if youve got any questions!:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread