Tri-State Area

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
Hey guys, I am new here but plan on going down to Mustang Week this year. Anyone going down from the Tri-State Area? I live about 40 minutes out of the city.

I am looking to meet people and head down early on Saturday the 17th

Last edited:

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
I tried emailing you back...where are you staying? When are you coming back and how many people you going down with?

USMC500

Established Member
We are staying at the grand shores resort this will be our 4 out of the last 5 years going. so far its my dad and mom in there stang me my girlfriend in my stang my boy steve and his woman in his stang 2 boys from CT with twol other stangs. I am meeting aother car club down the Yellow MustanG Registry about another 20 stangs or so from all over. my name is Tom. We are planning on leaving Saturday morning aroung 8 am and drive til 8pm or so to a town called Warsaw in NC its about a 2 hours drive from there to Myrtle Beach. We get a cheap hotel in Warsaw for 60 buck wake up have a nice breakfast and head over to Myrtle Beach to check in on Sunday at 3pm or so.

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
Nice...I am looking to leave early Saturday around 5 and just powerdown straight to mytle beach. I am staying at the holiday sands. So far its just me, the 10th and my girlfriend. How long does it usually take you? I'm not lookin for it to take any more than 12 hrs. I am booked for Saturday night that's why I'm looking to go straight through.

USMC500

Established Member
It takes us 12 to 14 hours I dont get out of work til 2am saturday morning so we will probally be leaving around 7 or 8 am and like i said we stop in NC for the night cause we dont have our room til sunday possible though we might go striaght through where are you leaving from

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
I was looking to leave around 6 maybe 5...I'll prob be so excited and not sleep so who knows....I am going straight through b/c I have my room for that night....I'm pretty amped already and its only march....

Users who are viewing this thread