Tri-bar pony Faux gas lid rear trunk emblem

joey289

Established Member
What models came with the Tri-bar pony rear faux gas cap emblem? Does anyone know where I can find one? I think it looks much better thant the factory GT one on my 2013 Mustang and it matches the theme I am going with on the rest of the car.

KGrHqRHJDoFBQI8WV9BQbFCNpog60_57_zps38710efe.jpg

Last edited:

joey289

Established Member
That is what I was thinking. On Tascas website they have 4 different caps but none of them are this.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Came on the v6 and boss cars. Got it off ebay for around 40 bucks. It was one of the first mods I did. Couldn't stand the "gt"

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
And none of them look like that. I will give Tasca a call...maybe the picture isn't a true representation of that part you receive???

the picture looks like a 7 year old drew it. I could make out the 4 different designs, though.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
I have a tool kit for interior trim. It has a bunch of plastic wedges and mini plastic pry bars. made the job super easy. I put painters tape all around to protect the paint, then used a heat gun and got the gt portion super hot. Stuck a few wedges around the cap until i could get my fingers under it, then I just pulled and pop, it comes off.

Users who are viewing this thread