Treynor is this you? Tesla content inside

bubbrubb

A friend sent this to me, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was you or not. Pretty sure your yellow is much brighter than this one, but it was worth posting regardless. I thought the plate was pretty funny :beer:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bubbrubb

yeah, it was definitely a bright yellow, I was just wondering if it wasn't a messed up picture that made it look orange.

Cool car & funny plate for it too

Jefe

Established Member
Treynor's

2009-09-28%2018.16.29.jpg

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Not mine, but a very funny license plate!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
There is one in my gym's parking garage all the time. Would love to have one for a commuter.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
A friend sent this to me, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was you or not. Pretty sure your yellow is much brighter than this one, but it was worth posting regardless. I thought the plate was pretty funny :beer:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

should get a plate for my next gas guzzler that says "LOL NRG".

People are so stupid. Sure you save at the pump, but now youll just pay at the plug. Once electricity companies start having to beef up the grids to account for even 1 electric car trickle charging every night at even half the households, theyre just gonna rape your electric bills instead.

bubbrubb

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
should get a plate for my next gas guzzler that says "LOL NRG".

People are so stupid. Sure you save at the pump, but now youll just pay at the plug. Once electricity companies start having to beef up the grids to account for even 1 electric car trickle charging every night at even half the households, theyre just gonna rape your electric bills instead.

That turns out not to be the case. Grids are sized for peak demand, and electric vehicles allow time-shifting of load because you can charge them and operate them at different times. Thus, electric vehicles will not require expansion of the grid infrastructure. They -will- decrease the amplitude of the diurnal power demand swings, which means more capacity will be in use off-peak, but by definition that's less expensive than peak power.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
neat little cars.. . There's one at my job.

TelsaParkinglot.jpg

Also, another one on the freeway the other day.. .
Telsa-LargeFreeway.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread