Tremec T-56 (6-Speed) Conversion Kit for Foxbody Mustang

SuprSlow50

Established Member
***SOLD***

I have a T-56 conversion kit for a foxbody for sale out of my 1990 coupe. Decided to go with a C4 so the wife can drive it too. Everything has less than 3500 miles on it and it is all in great working order. This will be a complete kit.
Includes: Viper spec T-56, bellhousing, Stiffler's custom tubular crossmember, urethane trans mount, flywheel, Spec stage 2 clutch, driveshaft, and adjustable clutch cable with firewall adjuster. Everything needed to do a complete swap from 5-speed to 6-speed, or everything needed for a automatic to 6-speed, minus the clutch pedal.

$2700 obo - local pickup
815-4zero4-0276 text for more pictures

Only Trades that I will Consider:
I am willing to trade for a set of black double beadlock wheels - 15x10 with 6" b.s. on 5x4.5" bolt pattern and 15 x 3.5" fronts with 2.25" back spacing (17" front wheels are fine too)
Black Billet Specialties Comp 5, Black Weld Magnum, or Black Weld V-Series wheels..

I would also be interested in an 8.2" deck Dart or Boss block with forged internals, and preferably zero balanced.

I can also meet someone within a few hours of Chicago, for a small fee.

My pictures won't upload, so here is a link with the pictures.
http://forums.corral.net/forums/dri...t-56-conversion-kit-foxbody.html#post16714193

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread