Trashed Black F-250

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I've seen a lot of pictures of Jason's work.

5-6hrs is NOT impossible to do this job; esp. if working by wool/rotary for the first two passes and if you keep moving through each process and not dottering over the interior (other than a basic vacuum).

Steve2050

Established Member
Very nice work. Your trade must be a labor of love.

Zax and Almo, do you guys know anyone in the Toronto area you can recommend?

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Let me guess….another 5 hour detail that created perfection?

I love it how all the before pictures show every little defect in great detail with plenty of up close shots and the afters are all out of focus, far away and still show tons of RIDS.

I also get a kick out of the process of going with a compound/wool to “finishing” wool and then straight to PC. Good thing winter’s around the corner with tons of overcast skies.

Your not a complete asshole... just a little bit more than half.

+1 on seeing some of your work, I get a kick out of when people talk shit but present nothing to back it up.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Truck looks great man, and I know it was a LOT of work (I did one exactly like it about a year ago). Huge truck + black = ton of work

I dont see how you guys work so "fast" though....maybe I'm just slow hahaha!!

I have started doing an all black TT Ford GT that I'll be posting pics of soon. I started working on it SUNDAY and hopefully I'll be done tonight. So far I have at LEAST 8 hours in the damn thing (I can only work on it in the evenings).

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
absolutely amazing man! wow is all i can say!!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread