Transporting Vehicles?

DexwarL

Established Member
I am looking for a good transporting company to transport my vehicle from texas to michigan, if anyone has suggestions that would be great.

Thanks

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
^What he said...

If it's a nice car, consider these folks...

http://www.intercitylines.com/

These guys are pros in every respect and know how to properly transport valuable vehicles.

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I hope I never have to transport a car. I bet it is a nightmare!

Not when you use a reputable company...

Back in '01 when I used Intercity to ship my R from Michigan to Mass, they were right on time the day of pick up, gave the car the full white glove treatment, strapped in down in the enclosed trailer, and off they went. Three days later, it was being dropped off at my door in Mass.

Great communication the whole time, drivers ( it was a husband and wife team ) called a few times to keep me up to date, and then the same treatment unloading the car and going over it comparing it to the checklist when it was picked up.

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was so happy I gave the driver's a $100 tip !!!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
DONT USE TRUSTY TRANSPORT!!!! They were perfect the first time around, but the second time they caused damage to both our cars, and their insurance company was no where to be found.

DexwarL

Established Member
Thanks guys for the options, I got a quote from Intercity lines and I will be using them to transport my Audi. They seem like they are the best at what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread