Trak Pak is Up For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelhopper

Established Member
What's going on Ryan? Do you have a kid on the way? Didn't you sell the trailer recently as well?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Doug - had the kid in July; sold the trailer last week. Wife wants to stay at home with the rugrat.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Congratulations on the new addition. I had 2 of mine pretty young. So my younger days I had to go without. Then as they got older the $ kicked in and I could have some fun. Then I had another, but luckily I was able to convince the old lady to keep working. So, I can keep having fun.

Get yourself a Focus ST. Then you can have a practical 4 door for the family and then drive to the track on occasion for some fun.

I bought a Fiesta ST about 6 weeks ago to tool around in. I am taking it to NJ next weekend to have a little fun with it.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Thanks Doug - Yeah were are doing it opposite. I suppose I've had about 10 years to do whatever I want. I've considered the Focus ST, but want something a bit bigger. The deal was I still get to go to the track 2-3 times a year. The Fiesta ST surprised the heck out of me when they were at the track!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Updated price. Car is a steal IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread