Trailer storage in San Diego

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Does anyone know of a storage area that isn't outrageously priced? I have an open car trailer and my buddy is going to sell his house. So I'm losing my parking spot. I have a couple months before I really need to move it.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

smashedheadcat

Established Member
If you have any military affiliation, you could use the storage lot on the east side of Miramar. It's a rip-off, but not as much of a rip-off as it was out in town. I had a 12x40 spot for $110 a month.

If you don't have a way in there, start looking out east (Santee, Alpine, Lakeside). It'll still suck, just not as much.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
If you have any military affiliation, you could use the storage lot on the east side of Miramar. It's a rip-off, but not as much of a rip-off as it was out in town. I had a 12x40 spot for $110 a month.

If you don't have a way in there, start looking out east (Santee, Alpine, Lakeside). It'll still suck, just not as much.
I thought about that, but I'm not active duty anymore. Just a veteran.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

smashedheadcat

Established Member
You may be able to sweet talk them. You don't have to get on base to sign up for and use the lot. There used to be a pretty cute girl at the desk (it's been about 7 years so she may be a beast now, or long gone). It may be worth a shot anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread